[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

So I've kind of gotten about the gear I wanted for my character, it's kind of resilient against 1shots, but I still find the damage against bosses even with concetrated effect rather lackluster even though I make sure to proc elemental equilibrium every time and the regeneration isn't the greatest ever, but I'm not certain whether it'd be worth switching to weapon that provides more damage.

Anyway, I'm kind of ideas as to what I could improve, apart from getting better Energy Shield rolls on my Boots/Gloves and some Intelligence on Gloves there doesn't seem to be much, maybe some +fire damage on Jewelry, but that'd be rather too rich for my blood. And I'll be trying to get better Enchantements in the future, but it's currently a work in progress.

My gem setup probably isn't the most ideal one, but I prefer the mobility of Whirling blades, but it sucks at applying Elemental Equilibrium to rare/unique foes and procing Elemental Overcharge, so I elected to use Shield Charge for this purpose. I will remove one of the Enlighten gems and will probably swap it for Vaal Discipline, but apart from that it's pretty much where I would it like to be.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Spoiler
My Gear

Spoiler
My Current Skill Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAN1CSANfA5ID6sQexEvEVARlhJpFr8XHBcvGFYYahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdqiLqIvQkiySwJogo-isKL281uTy2PV9FfEWdRnFJsUuuTINSU1NSVEdV1lZIV8lYB1xrXIpd8l8EZOdodGwLbRlwu3DUcXl0gXaCeC985X_GgKSCx4RIhMWMNo8aj0aRK5Mnl5WXl5f0mK2a4Juhm7Wdrp7EoS-jo6a-pwinK7QMtDi00bVItzC4k746vorBxcM6w23IDMrT18_YJNkT2VvaO9pi2xrhiOUZ6FrpAuq662Pr7uwY74j22vfB99f5N_mk-ej60vsJ-_X-SQ==

The only question I have is whether it'd be more beneficial to take Energy Shield + Evasion nodes instead of pure Energy Shield ones, since I'm currenly capable of getting +6% Energy Shield at best, meaning I'd be effectively trading 1% Energy Shield for 10% Evasion, which as an Evasion Trickster doesn't seem like the most efficient idea, but I'm not sure about the math and benefits involved.
Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre
of
Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade
that is the question...

Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre give us leech from RF or not?
"
APEC wrote:
Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre
of
Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade
that is the question...

Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre give us leech from RF or not?

No you do not get leach (from any source) using RF. It's not possible to get leech from RF damage at all.

Dory does have more damage

But Ephemeral has tons of ES which adds EHP and damage (since damage is based on EHP)

Again dory will give more damage than Eph ... but I personally prefer the nice mix of ES and damage in one.
Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 7, 2017, 11:31:30 AM
"
ThisIsPoobpub wrote:
this build work with 50% fire damage with Eyes of the Greatwolf Greatwolf Talisman ?

Yes.
"
it will better ?

Depends on the other stats of the Amulet. A rare Amulet or Chayula is better most of the time though.
"

Any advice would be appreciated.

A reliable way to Shock bosses would boost your damage quite a lot. I personally feel like Dying Sun is a bit overkill AoE-wise after they changed RF's radius, so I'd change it in favor of Vinktars. You could also use Vaal Lightning Trap though.

Delirium Gloves is also a nice damageboost, but you probably want to keep your Item Quantity setup.
"
The only question I have is whether it'd be more beneficial to take Energy Shield + Evasion nodes instead of pure Energy Shield ones, since I'm currenly capable of getting +6% Energy Shield at best, meaning I'd be effectively trading 1% Energy Shield for 10% Evasion, which as an Evasion Trickster doesn't seem like the most efficient idea, but I'm not sure about the math and benefits involved.

Both ways are fine - i personally prefer the extra ES.
"
sadisticrage wrote:
How do people reach 18k ES?

I have been seeing this question a lot so I'll try to answer the best that I can since my RF Char is at 20k ES. I will note that I play a Guardian, so I am not familiar with the ES scaling with trickster ascendancy.

My #1 tip by far is download and use Path Of Building program, this tool is amazing for testing things out without actually buying any gear and learning how to mix-max things to the fullest. You can upload your character into it and craft your own gear to test out on your char and know exactly what to expect before spending anything buying gear.

Secondly, in order to reach 18K+ you obviously need to understand that it's going to take very top end gear with High ES and INT. Expensive gear.

Another thing is flat ES + %es crafted mod on rings adds a lot.

Also since this build can easily use 5 or more jewels in the tree and this build doesn't exactly need anything in particular in jewels, that mean jewels are a great place to add in extra ES, look for Unique Energy from within jewel(s), jewels with % ES and INT. Rare Jewels can have 8% es and INT on them, these add up.

Here is my gear for reference what it takes to reach 20k

Spoiler

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAQFvBg4HHgn2C2EMXw18DkgRLxFQEZYSaRccFy8YVhhqGjgbJRynHNwdFB2ZHaoi9CSwJognLyftKPorCiymL280CjW5N2Y3gzlSPC09X0NjQ8hGcUlRSbFLrk5STwRSU1OlVdZXyVgHWfNca1yKXfJk52ZUZp5odGjybAttGXC7cU1xeXIPcql-bH_GgKSCx4NfhEiLeox2jxqPRpBVkiuTJ5RvlS6X9Jitms-boaEvpRim66cIpyusqq9stAy3MLcxuJO-isHFw23EtMT2xq7K09R812rXz9kT2VvaYuGI4vfoWukC6rrr7uwY74jw1ffB99f5N_no-tL9AP5J?accountName=whoismiked&characterName=DeezyCarry

Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 6, 2017, 9:29:29 PM
Can anyone tell me how I can improve from here (NotesFromTheUnderground).

I know I can use better jewels but I think there are more important things like optimizing skill tree(?)
or buying helm or boot with some res so I can drop "faith and steel" node. Also I think I can 6l armour add vuln to curse setup and replace the witchfire brew.

I would love to hear some insights from better players.

(I have around 5ex and 1.5k fusings)
Last edited by ugurxay on Apr 6, 2017, 10:07:38 PM
Im sorry for posting this here but i luckily crafted these delirium, so im selling them to get some upgrades like a presence and a shavs.

8 ex.
Last edited by AdrianMay on Apr 8, 2017, 7:34:07 AM
So I am currently wondering if anyone have any tips on what gear I should upgrade first. I am sitting at 7k ES right now and I would like to break the 10k barrier. I know shavs is a major upgrade but I am not able to afford that right now.

I have been trying to delerium craft better gloves now for awhile, but luck aint having it.

All my gems are basically 19 now. I am thinking boots then, helm, gloves? or maybe a shield with the 20% reduction to dmg over time, but my leo aint 3 yet (I like to be self sufficient since I always play alone and dont really like to hand over my gear)

Any tips on how I could proceed would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gooberish/characters (Righteouswithfury , hardcore legacy)
Current at 12.6k es, over 30ex worth of gear. Wondering where I should go from here. The most obvious upgrade is maelstrom rings but is there anything else?
I really want to make a this build but im struggling to decide which class to use :( What is it exactly that makes Occultist have a 1 star rating on the maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info