1.0.2 Patch Notes

if you did a little bit of testing you would have found out that your DPS did not change but only the tooltip. It is a known bug that is being worked on.
"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
lucksickle wrote:
Can I please get some reply on how this makes sense?:

Damage over time is not spell damage, nor attack damage, so modifiers specific to those types will not apply.

FModifiers based on how the damage is dealt will apply as appropriate - for example, increased area damage and increased projectile damage will both apply to the poison clouds from Poison Arrow, as it fills an area and is an effect of a projectile.

Wait, what?
I get that area damage can increase cloud degeneration (and righteous fire / fire trap for that matter) since the degeneration is ITSELF the area effect.

On that note, does Righteous Fire work with Concentrated Effect now?

But why projectile nodes?
Is this a mistake?
The poison cloud is a side-effect generated by an arrow, but the cloud itself IS NOT a projectile.

For that matter, why wouldn't "attack damage" nodes affect viper strike? after all, it's am ATTACK that is APPLYING a debuff.

Close along the lines, Fire Trap's explosion is a SPELL EFFECT, that's generating BURNING GROUND

Thanks beforehand.

Come on, GGG, it's as though you're deliberately avoiding my question.

You're leaving me with no choice but to assume that you messed up, and that the logic behind projectile nodes is indeed flawed logic due to contradiction.

GGG doesn't need to reply to all of your questions. because all of your questions are already answered elsewhere.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
GGG doesn't need to reply to all of your questions. because all of your questions are already answered elsewhere.

I only asked ONE question.
If you say there's an answer elsewhere, please, be my guest, link me to it.
"Comprehensive" is the missing element.

Since the "reworking" of the degen has occurred, apparently the ratio of 1:1 for its affect on us and enemy in cruel wasn't assumed a form of abuse when the flasks failed to receive a commensurate buff to their recharge, charges, capacity, and overall ability to be on par to the "reworking" (Amazing to be still working on balance issues of a primarily PVE game after 7 years, maybe it's time to separate PVE and PVP specs on skills so the PVE side of the game isn't impacted by the PVP balance issues? Wait that would be comprehensive, thought out, and considerate to the growing base of the game, apparently you can't do that.)

Empty flasks in 2 or 3 uses are to say "we want only a handful of people to play this game" which means "we only want a smaller handful of people able to pay for the game," and that translates into "closed servers." If that's the goal it seems with this, and a number of other issues (including the persistent excessive player killing desync one of your forum moderators wrote a post about excusing the desync away, with disclaimer of their lack of knowing any actual details for POE in the first paragraph), it's soon to be accomplished. You're well aware gaming companies are notorious for not listening to their player base. Please cease from what appears to be the current trend and ongoing effort to join their ranks by only listening to small segments whose input negatively impacts what, up until now, seems to have been an ever growing player base for the game as it was previously.

It's your game, you want to kill it that's your business, but please accept that ongoing success 10 years from now or soon to be failure of slight mention epitaph in MMORPG magazine, both are your responsibility.
Last edited by AFSMcGill on Nov 30, 2013, 11:46:51 AM
I seriously think this is the best patch in a long time.
Amazing GGG!
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
Anybody pls help me explain my situation!!

My Dual Strike dps drop by 4k after patch.

I'm currently running Dual strike on BOR with gem melee splash, reduced mana and multistrike.
With Aura Hatred. It used to be 13K dps when I on hatred aura.

It drop from 13k to 9k dps after patch.

Any idea what happen??

Pls help thanks!!
Your dps is ok, just the tooltip display is bugged.

Anyways, do you think Elemental Dominion (20% increased elemental damage from your spells) would apply to burning DoT?

It's general (elemental) but it's also specific (from spells), so I'm not sure.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Glad to hear that. Thanks bro

I think it does as long the burning damage is from a spell cast by you.
As it will not apply to minion.
You can go check at general discussion about your qn.

"
XxQuiZziT wrote:
Anybody pls help me explain my situation!!

My Dual Strike dps drop by 4k after patch.

I'm currently running Dual strike on BOR with gem melee splash, reduced mana and multistrike.
With Aura Hatred. It used to be 13K dps when I on hatred aura.

It drop from 13k to 9k dps after patch.

Any idea what happen??

Pls help thanks!!

I have somewhat the same situation as yourself but was doing 3100 dps before the patch... Now I'm pushing hard to do 1500 dps since the patch was put in.

I was running:
- Dual Strike
- Melee Physical Damage
- Multi-strike
- Increased Critical

What exactly is the story with this and is it going to be changed? Or, has the damage that the monsters do/receive been reduced to match the nerf that was done on the player side. I tried looking through the notes but nothing specific noted for this.

Thanks
Man, it feels like noone reads the thread at all.

I guess we'll have to post every 6th pot or something:

DAMAGE WAS NOT NERFED, FOR THOSE OF YOU SEEING A BIG DPS DROP IT'S A DISPLAY BUG ONLY.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info