1.0.2 Patch Notes

What actually happens is the patcher runs into a mass of tiny tiny files

Because the patcher is only grabbing X files at a time to place in their respective places within the Content.GGPK File you experience a sudden drop in patch speed at times.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Does Point Blank now affect DoT from burning and poison?
"
Our system for rendering effects on game objects has been improved. Multiple effects on the same object can now co-exist without looking bad.

Finally my Aureate Halo effect displays correctly when the character is burning. Thank you very much.
I am a little confused. After the patch went live my dps went down: My firestorm totems deal 480 now instead of 700 and my firetrap deals 3.8 instead of 4.9. I have some 400ish % increased chance and spell damage, fire damage, area damage, elemental spell damage. I can't figure out what caused the dps drop and whether its a display change/error or actual dps loss. I cant quite tell, everything still dies fairly easily but i hadnt played a lot for few days before patch.

Anyone got an idea what caused it?
Plz change dps tool tip for flicker strike back to dps. As I can chain flicker with blood range, average damage is the one doesn't make sense. Or at least, change it to damage per cast/hit.
Last edited by petersu on Nov 29, 2013, 3:13:11 PM
Editing because Dual Strike DPS is a bug.

Thanks for correct information.

Last edited by Grindrix on Nov 29, 2013, 5:21:47 PM
So... DOT change my ass. DOT nerf to the ground.

20% instead of 33% Burning Damage per Second for 4 Seconds.

And the only buffs on tree for Burning Arrow from this patch are Increased Fire Damage nodes and Projectile Damage nodes - they double dip.

Fire damage nodes suck - 6% each and 18% major ones.
Projectile damage nodes suck too, maybe abit less - 12% major ones 8% regulars.

Im Avatar of Fire with Blackgleam - physical damage is converted into fire damage, but it's not a double dip - only initial hit is increased. So Increased Physical damage (path of the warrior + cruel Oak reward only) and Increased Physical Damage with Bows (other fucking side of Avatar of Fire in regards of passive tree) that are 12% a node.

So just to get back to my damage pre-patch i need to get all the fire nodes - thats ~10 fucking points including travel.

GG GGG and f**k you too.
My loading time for the game got reduced from 2 minutes to 10 seconds. This is the most glorious feature of all time in Path of Exile and it's not even mentioned. Whoever you programmer there are who are responsible, I see what you did there! kudos.
"
Joo wrote:
My loading time for the game got reduced from 2 minutes to 10 seconds.

My buddy with slow PC felt that too. Good job.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"
Grindrix wrote:
TO EVERYONE ON DOUBLE STRIKE DPS

The DPS has not been "Nerfed." It now calculates a single strike (But you do 2x Strikes). If you had 2k or 4k DPS, in reality you were doing 1k or 2k DPS Per Strike, now multiply that by the "2x Strikes of Double Strike" and you still have the original DPS. It just doesn't look as pretty.

No.

Please look at my post on page 21 of this thread.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/659400/page/21
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info