Want a key from 2010.

I registered at 2010 and till now i didn't received a key.
Is there anyone from 2010 like me?
Or it's just me :(
Oh wow. Wouldn't that put you in the alpha period?

edit: seriously though, 2010? Hope you get your key.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Sep 7, 2011, 5:42:34 AM
I've seen a few. There was a thread about it last night, and much to my surprise there were at least 2 other people in that thread who hadn't with a similar join date. Believe one of them got a key, though.
"A king wears a crown, while the rest of us wear hats. But which would you rather have when it's raining?"
Means there are just a few people like me :(
Sorry to hear you havn't got a key yet taha, it seems theres still a fair few 2010 vets still waiting. To be honest I've seen 3 competitons so far where keys have been given to older vets so there are few people in the beta that are thinking about you.

Just pays to be really active on the forums like bluegame. If you rarely post, people wont know who you are and are less likely to put your name forward for these competitions if you havn't already done so yourself. Anyway I'm sure there will be a fair few more competitions being run in the next few weeks, so I'm sure you'll get in at some stage!
Last edited by Lonexs on Sep 7, 2011, 10:22:59 AM
i just have to wait a bit longer, i also voted to get bluegame in game.
there still some members from 2010 who don't have a key.
I was like u man i didt even got my key from timer
Hope that you and the others in your boat receive a key soon, because really you deserve it a thousand times more than the new users getting it now.
that sucks man
"
taha wrote:
I registered at 2010 and till now i didn't received a key.
Is there anyone from 2010 like me?
Or it's just me :(

I'm in the same boat as you, taha. I was hoping the Vet timer would favour us, but now it looks like we're waiting for "friend" invites.

I noticed bluegame in the thread from yesterday as well. As people said, you need to post somewhat constructively in the forums to be noticed. If you keep that up, hopefully you will be noticed as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info