Video about Kiwi packs, 0.9.13m patch and new race events

So what's the news on the GGG World Tour of January 2013? Is Chris in the States?

"
Chameleon wrote:
But the actual sizes of "small, medium, large, etc" can differ greatly depending on brand etc. Some measurements would help. :-)
Here's what Samantha had sent me:

"

MENS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
HALF CHEST (CM) 54 56 58 62 66 71 75 79
HALF CHEST (IN) 21.5 22 23 24.5 26 28 29.5 31

(And if you try replying to this message, you should see the spaces that make sense of the columns...)
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Last edited by CelticHound on Jan 14, 2013, 11:51:42 PM
Cnt W8 4 OB.Cnt W8 4 OB.Cnt W8 4 OB!
That video made me poor :(
.~*sweep is the meta*~.
I just upgrade my account from bronze to silver, you deserve it !

Still can't wait for OB, even more since Kripp is streaming act III
NOOOO, I want to support, I just got Invited but don't get money until the 25:th :(
Just skip your bills and support the game. Man, where are your priorities? ;)
Blew like 400 bucks on 10 different Kickstarter Projects.

Would really love the Diamond Pack, but thats a little to much for my Wallet :-)
"
sirspikey wrote:
NOOOO, I want to support, I just got Invited but don't get money until the 25:th :(

You can contact support for a payment plan if you would like to buy a supporter pack but you do not have the money right now. This will allow you to pay for whatever pack you want to get in monthly rates.
"
DasHenne wrote:
"
sirspikey wrote:

You can contact support for a payment plan if you would like to buy a supporter pack but you do not have the money right now. This will allow you to pay for whatever pack you want to get in monthly rates.

aha, thnx will definetly try that :)
Just upgraded to the Kiwi pack and loving that little guy. :) can't wait for OB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info