How are you preparing for open beta in real life?

- cleaning / organizing house
- stocking up on food
- haircut a few days before OB.
- downloaded youtube shows to watch while gaming.
- Take a nap before server goes down for patching.
- lots of stretching before OB.
- Pray to RNG Gods.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
What is this 'real life' you speak of? I'll be tweaking builds until T-10 seconds and counting.
agreed..... i cant seem to remember real life......there are these blank periods and then i wake up in wraeclast again. 8)
Traveling in a fried-out combie, On a hippie trail head full of zombie.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, She took me in and gave me breakfast,
And she said, "Do you come from a land down under?, Where women glow and men plunder?"
Eating and sleeping.
IGN: Hathar
Weed n food. Weed n food.
Smoother than Smooth.
I have my last unisversity exam on 21... when done no lifing... i start no lifing
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Requested off work for 3 days.

I may have a problem.....
I take a deep breath
And think about happy things
Not roots, wipes or mutes.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Took 2 days off work so I can have a 4 day run. Most of this time will be spent Moderating fun!

Stocked up on food, booze and other things to hold me over.
RIP Bolto
I can't really prepare, sadly OB is terrible timing for me. I haven't seen my parents in several years, and they arrive for a visit around the same time OB starts. Such is life :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info