Jan 11: 2h Party HC

Looking for a party for the race pref. with VT/Skype/Mumble/TS and a decent amount of experience, also getting in some practise prior to the race would be awesome.
2 man group looking to fill our group up, have a templar and a ranger right now with good experience, pm me for details
http://www.twitch.tv/rhoxxx

follow the stream :)
I don't get it. It's January 10th but the race says it starts in 55 minutes even though it says Jan 11th?
"
nakieon wrote:
I don't get it. It's January 10th but the race says it starts in 55 minutes even though it says Jan 11th?

Dates are NZ time. It starts in 55 minutes.
IGN @dime
"
dime wrote:
"
nakieon wrote:

Dates are NZ time. It starts in 55 minutes.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.
Looking for a party. I'll be going Cold shadow. This will be my first race, so if you want an extra body, I'll be the guinea pig! ;) PM me.

I have skype ready to go, but can download any other free communications needed.
IGN: HChawk
This race is turning out to be infuriating.. I keep getting kicked to the login screen with the 'failed to connect to instance' message most of the times when I switch zones or try to log in to my character.
It also takes a few 'unable to connect to login server's to get in again.

Haven't had this in previous races. Was able to play for hours normally yesterday. Don't know of any changes this side..

edit: seemed like the Singapore servers were keeping me on a bit longer, but eventually kicked me out as well. Didn't really care much for the 350ms lag anyway :p.
edit2: I give up, this is really bad for my blood pressure. Getting 'unable to connect to patching server' when starting up the game now.
Last edited by Airbag on Jan 10, 2013, 4:36:02 PM
Why I did I die while moving between locations?! This sucks. Fuck.
And theres the rip, so many close calls. Lots of sync issues! First port and tribal was after brutus, couldnt even buy a tribal at the vendor. Realized I had no ports when my flasks was drained, barly got away with 3hp after that, and no flasks to heal, brutus at half hp. Decided, charge, and managed to win a rather lenghty brutus fight. Only good drops was some alchs, got 2 move speed boots off merv though that would have been nice if I didnt go down in forest. Same crap as last race, kept attacking while spamming click well away from combat. It does that on all games to me sometimes, I click attack once spam move, and sometimes it just keeps attacking. I dont know what causes that, total control of the char would be great, but, anyway. Epic brutus fight, Driftwood maul OP, lol.
Server crash!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info