Jan 10: 1h Party HC

Once again an unplayable race thanks to the copious amounts of lag/desyncs .. thanks GGG, this is going really well, such a shame that you have actually made a nice game here but its just impossible to play it.

Dunno why but past week or two its become increasingly worse, could you shed any light on the situation?
Do they reward 100m races with gold medals in the Olympics? Yes. Why? If the favorite pulls a hammy while running, he's not going to win. One slight mistake can cost him the race. But they still give a gold medal out. Same thing here, it's a different race but in no way should the victory be minimized.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Jan 9, 2013, 4:15:00 PM
People don't pay to compete in the olympics, I pay to 'play' PoE.

p.s what a utterly useless statement to post

p.p.s I am not asking that they abandon the race just because I (and I am guessing many others) couldn't compete, just that they answer as to why the quality of game play is rapidly declining and what they are doing to fix it.
Last edited by Evarsor on Jan 9, 2013, 4:24:01 PM
Wow, a maul and ms off hillock, then die at brutus because my dumbass char wants to melee him twice after telling him to move way far away. One hit, get out, not that hard. Why on earth would he stay to do THREE melee hits. -.-' I just hate my pc sometimes.
first time i did these races, i felt quite pressured while playing so i ended up dying at level 3 :(

i never died in act 1 during my playthrough in the normal leagues though, probably died cause i was rushing.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jan 9, 2013, 4:33:45 PM
My Bad! I really don't type and play very well (Mumble for Party play is a NECESSITY). Got totally confused - coves, no ledge, no coves, no ledge :(
I'm BACK :)
Team usa didn't make it as far as planned
:<
"
Evarsor wrote:
People don't pay to compete in the olympics, I pay to 'play' PoE.

p.s what a utterly useless statement to post

p.p.s I am not asking that they abandon the race just because I (and I am guessing many others) couldn't compete, just that they answer as to why the quality of game play is rapidly declining and what they are doing to fix it.
Whoa! Down tiger. Do people not invest money to compete in the Olympics? Pretty sure they do.

I see a lot of logic in my post and none in your rebuttal. This leads me to believe I am correct and you are lacking a valid argument. Thanks for making me look smart!

P.S. Your P.S. applies to your own post quite well.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Jan 9, 2013, 4:48:13 PM
Dead to a desync in rocky climb
My friend had several desync, in Brutus and after it.
I hope they fix this thing one day or move the servers to USA, latency is way better there for the major part of the community.
I have to admit, that made me laugh when you said people don't pay to compete in the Olympics. Are you sure its not you're computer? I always play with around 200 ping and never had major problems with desync
Last edited by Metronomy on Jan 9, 2013, 5:04:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info