Point Blank and Chain

"
Groshat wrote:
Hi there,

I would like to know what is the current state of the point blank/chain interaction? Does it change since the post of Mark_GGG? If not, is it still planned?

Thx,

May I ask in addition:
Will there be difference between Chain\Fork + PB passive keystone
and

Chain\Fork + PB support gem

I think support gem should affect all projectiles "appeared" from supported skill; cause it's "fully supported"
And passive keystone should affect only initial projectile (or 3 like Lightning Strike's bolts)

One more thing that comes up in mind: (passive keystone) PB + Lightning Strike + LMP ? Any thoughts?

Thanks for all the answers ^_^
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
Groshat wrote:
Hi there,

I would like to know what is the current state of the point blank/chain interaction? Does it change since the post of Mark_GGG? If not, is it still planned?

Thx,

From the 0.11.0 patch notes:
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed bugs related to projectiles that chained or forked tracking their distance travelled incorrectly.

This has been fixed and chain/fork no longer give free damage with point blank.
---
To Haruka, there is zero difference between the keystone passive and the support gem.
I don't know what you're trying to say in the second half, unless it's to give multiprojectiles as a keystone which isn't going to happen.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Groshat wrote:
Hi there,

Thx,

From the 0.11.0 patch notes:
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed bugs related to projectiles that chained or forked tracking their distance travelled incorrectly.

This has been fixed and chain/fork no longer give free damage with point blank.
---
To Haruka, there is zero difference between the keystone passive and the support gem.
I don't know what you're trying to say in the second half, unless it's to give multiprojectiles as a keystone which isn't going to happen.

Thanks again for answer. All is clear now
(as for part2 - I was just thinking about projectiles which "appear" from Lesser\Greater Multiple Proj. support gem and how they work with standart PB keystone (wasn't even thinking about any new keystones :D )- but it's all in your quote from patch notes: "chain\fork bug fixed")
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Thx a lot,

But i may have another question. Which of this two following distances is used for point blank:

- The cumulative distance traveled by the projectile (considering that chain do not reset the distance)
- The distance between the monster and the character

Is this still working from last target, where new arrow was created? Anyone knows?
Was fixed a good while back. Chain and PB now interact as intended.
"
Groshat wrote:
Thx a lot,

But i may have another question. Which of this two following distances is used for point blank:

- The cumulative distance traveled by the projectile (considering that chain do not reset the distance)
This

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info