GGG Christmas Party and Orange Portal Teaser

Still no patch , I think they had very good party (:
"
Madd_Maxx wrote:
I cant see any German beer in the picture.... there aint no party without it ! :-)

Don't worry they have Danish Carlsberg they are gonna be alright!
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
No patch no announcement? GG
Give us the patch!
Where is the VB? I heard it's the cheapest (admittedly nastiest) beer in NZ.
Chris, can you get Sam Adams Boston lager in NZ?

Let me know and maybe I can talk the wife into buying you guys a case of good beer.
Hope everyone had lots of fun and got a chance to relax and catch their breath for a moment.

Unless this was a B.Y.O.B. party - I think the wide variety of beverages speaks to the point that GGG brings a lot of differing backgrounds to the game.

Keeping the game balanced and yet challenging for all these different player types may seem like juggling flaming chainsaws at times, but I am always glad that your team puts forth a sincere effort to accommodate many types of players and yet maintain a game that makes you think if you want to succeed.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Congratz on the seven year anniversary :D

Need those orange portals <3
"
EZMFPZ wrote:
Where is the VB? I heard it's the cheapest (admittedly nastiest) beer in NZ.

VB is an Australian Beer. Perhaps you're thinking of DB, which is pretty nasty stuff. The Export Gold they have is made by the same people and is slightly better.

I'm wondering what the blue case under the Pure is. Kronenbourg?
OK...who bought the non-alcoholic drinks??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info