Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

best seafood

"
Shurannei wrote:
Wild-caught Pacific salmon, or freshly-caught Dungeness Crab. Grew up in the Pacific Northwest of the US. Loved having all that fresh seafood easily available. Yum!

Born in the Pacific North West, Go Seahawks!

Raised on Florida's Gulf Coast (Hmmmmmmm, shrimp!)

Live in New England (Rocking the Moonfish)

Best seafood?

Spoiler
NY Sirloin, Medium Rare

Quick update.

Having shrimp scampi tonight. Made it with a white wine and balsamic vinegar reduction with fresh garlic, horseradish and cracked red pepper.

While that was almost done, started the shrimp with olive oil and butter.

Finished with brown rice flour noodles.

Spoiler
just would have prefered a nice steak. Wrapped in bacon.

"
Moonyu wrote:
Now you are just making shit up.

Snapper doesn't go on salad!

Of course it does. Catch it, chop it up and put with coconut cream, tomato, red onion, capsicum and heaps of parsley. I could eat that everyday for the rest of my life.
We tested it extensively
Salt and pepper squid has replaced the chicken parmigiana for my choice in pub meals.

Prawns (shrimp to those backward folk) is the greatest gift that mother nature has provided. If I had to choose just one thing to eat for the rest of my life it would prawns hands down. In fact I hope that I get reincarnated as something that eats prawns or even to come back as a prawn.

I would have to resist eating myself and all my friends and family.

Cannibal Prawn Apocalypse...I may write a screen play for this epic movie name.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Prawns? Is this one of those Aussie words that is untranslatable, like barbie? Or whatever that word is.

Now shrimp on the BBQ is fine, but shrimp in the scampi is devine.
Everyone knows a Prawn is...

Spoiler
The smallest piece in a drunken chess match
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info