Blood magic ethereal knives marauder?

"
heyyous wrote:
it would probably be really good. stack str for life and damage by using the iron will gem.
Faster projectiles,chain and life leech or life on hit :)
My only concern is how much life is it going to cost for ek with all those supports. your going to need alot of life and hope it leeches good. i am actually doing this build as a shadow. my chain is level 55 and i am at 44 so i cannot tell you if it leeches good enough.

It would work really good with Lifeonhit instead of lifeleech since it hits more than 1 enemy each time :)
life on hit only works on atks, ek is a spell only lifeleech gem works on it
I'm loving how so many people are picking up this build and putting their own twists on it, I got the idea from backbeard and put my own twist on it from him, when he saw my tree he made a few suggestions/improvements to it but tried to change it too much towards his and after i provided my counter logic to his logic he actually agreed with me and said he kind of wished he took a path more like mine, the only problem is my path is changing tiny bits the longer i play as i compensate for my lack of gear (first HC character, rolling with what i've) though it's more or less exactly as planned, just a different path than intended. this build is extremely good, pretty fun and really easy to pick up as a new player considering marauder gets 95% of what's needed gem wise from quest rewards, you just have to run 2 shadows through to 4, play a ranger to caverns and you've what you wouldn't have gotten from mara quest rewards. After that it's all taking it smooth and easy and trying to make sure you've the right kind of gear ;D
Does Iron Will and Iron Grip STACK for EK since it's both a spell and a projectile?
This was the first thing I made when the game went open beta. I kinda got bored with it at level 67. Dual wand build so it doesn't have the best defense other than tons of hp and hp regen. I do about 2700 dps with ek with not great gear. Full resists. With better gear and 2 more levels into ek, I should be doing at least 5k dps. The great thing about this build is You really don't have to spec damage at all if you have the right gear. You can go full on survivability.

"
Kitono wrote:
Does Iron Will and Iron Grip STACK for EK since it's both a spell and a projectile?

no, iron grip is for projectile attacks. EK is a spell and not an attack.
Last edited by sharkh20 on Feb 22, 2013, 11:36:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info