[1.0.5] [Nemesis/Hardcore] Morgoth's Rain of Arrows Ranger

Use burning arrow,faster attacks,added fire for single dps. i didnt realise it was so good and cheap.
also a question for morgoth: wat do u think of carcass jack? worth it? i see a perfect 5 linked one for 4 exalts (it has 2 reds, 2 greens, 1 blue)
Carcass Jack could be worth it, but it is very specific to each player. If you have enough EHP on your other pieces of gear, caracass jack is totally worth it, but it's not cheap. I didn't want to make a build with that kind of items set as mandatory.
IGN : @Morgoth
so if my other gear is good enough and i have the currency its worth it? thought that would be the case, the build is going awesome so far with pointblank passive btw. and actually not stacking alot of ele dmg, only added fire which is amazing with burning arrow and ROA. and im actually getting more dmg out of the broadstroke unique quiver than anything else. i also did a few changes from u since im playing in domination. i was going to forgo the upper templar side near static blows for dps but then i would have to get int on gear :(. man ur build is well thought out :).
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
Carcass Jack could be worth it, but it is very specific to each player. If you have enough EHP on your other pieces of gear, caracass jack is totally worth it, but it's not cheap. I didn't want to make a build with that kind of items set as mandatory.

Hmmm,.. I like your build. I like it better than other RoA builds. The one problem I have with it, is that whith such a significant Strength investment, Iron Grip seems almost mandatory, yet it is bypassed in your build.

Isn't there a way to reroute past it?
"
Brazilski wrote:
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:

Hmmm,.. I like your build. I like it better than other RoA builds. The one problem I have with it, is that whith such a significant Strength investment, Iron Grip seems almost mandatory, yet it is bypassed in your build.

Isn't there a way to reroute past it?

Where did you see that Iron Grip was bypassed in my build ?

I put you the final skill tree link, which is in the OP, here : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4B0QHnAnEEswguFE0VIBZvGY4ZtBn-GjgbAR0UI_Yn7SmlKk0s6TGeMgkyfjKJNZI26DbpOlI8LT8nQYdKfUrITeNOKlXGVvpX4livWfNaSFuvZp5noGwWbEZuqnJscql35XgNfNmDOIPbh3aI8Y9GkAqQVZuNn8uhIqIAokCmV6eEp9SpbqxZrKqv67Xytz6-p8APwBrEosT2xq7K082YznHPZdDQ0k3TftwV3Q3exuNq52PqYuw47YPuDu9673zv8PPd9Pj56Pqx-tL8S_zF_gr-j_7I

Thanks for your positive feedback !

EDIT : I also made a little improvement in the build : I get rid of the 4x 8% life nodes betwwen the Scion and the Ranger, and went for the 2x12 % life + 2% Life Leech nodes between the Marauder and the Duelist.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Jan 15, 2014, 3:20:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info