Season Five, Event 43: 1 Hour Descent Champions

My best race so far, almost 18. Brute was a close call but I melted hatestorm in 6 seconds.
Got a pretty decent bow early on. Shame I couldn't use it until a few minutes to the end.

IGN: ITTVx
SHOP (archived): 312212
desync is op in these races. Seems like there is more desync in these races than in a 6 player party, wtf?!
Can a GM look into this please? I made 2 chars in this Descent Champ, played them both to lvl 10 ... this should equate to 6 pts... Why was I awarded only 4 pts?

Can someone help me pls?
"
fraggleroc wrote:
Can a GM look into this please? I made 2 chars in this Descent Champ, played them both to lvl 10 ... this should equate to 6 pts... Why was I awarded only 4 pts?

Can someone help me pls?

You only get points for your highest level character.
Half my zones were empty so i ended up hitting nexus at 19 with 10 mins to spare. Ran out of life flasks with gravicus at 25% life, watched him regen his es to full since i could no longer step into his 360 spam to attack (30 fr and 20 regen isnt nearly enough), wondered yet again if anyone actually tests these things before they go live.

GG all, till next time.
IGN: KoTao
I won first in class. I'm so good at descent champions.

lol at 24 though
Must've been more blues than whites the entire latter half of the race.

Mirror OP!
So this is not the same as other solo races? thanks for the clarification
"
"
fraggleroc wrote:

Can someone help me pls?

You only get points for your highest level character.

So this is not the same as the other solo races? Thanks for the clarification

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info