Season Five, Event 28: 1 Hour Descent Champions

This is a lot more fun and less frustrating than regular descent although some zones seemed to have no mobs at all...
Gravicius killed me as well. I think he might need to be toned down. I just walked toward him and died like instantly. I did have negative fire resists but he didn't even move that fire stuff just degened me down in a fraction of a second.
Derp:
Spoiler

Also

But great fun, even though I died so close to another point in the end. Gonna try and play the next ones too~
Olive?
very fun race ; ) died at 17 goin yolo.. i stuck with my 2 glass shanks the entire way and mirror'erd a pretty sick ring hah

made till 6,then i got totem'd.
new start, and 19, was fun.
"
Hogaric wrote:
This is a lot more fun and less frustrating than regular descent although some zones seemed to have no mobs at all...

That Storm Ledge had basically no mobs at all.. only shock stuff on the ground. It was huge as fuck, but no mob density.
for me the best race type of all. was so much fun to play. gg ggg!
I really liked this!

* Random levels: a nice change of pace
* Forced level progression: makes you hunt for the last few monsters to level up before progressing.
* Lots of blue monsters: more challenging encounters. I frequently back-tracked to lure monsters after me.
* Intense: you're outnumbered and outgunned, so you have to pay more attention than usual.

Ideas:

* Show the level of the *next* area / the area you are about to enter. If you are too low level, it can pay off to kill more monsters, if you are good you can just go ahead.
* Starting items: add some type of claws?
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.
13725 characters in this league... damn

will definitly play again, great stuff.
With the random prizes, how do we tell if we won one? I would think it would be obvious right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info