beta keys going out too slow

I rate you guys decrease the interval between each beta key that gets sent would make a whole lot more happy people aswell as am sure that as you can see there are so many people that are interested in the beta.

Also maby make a online digital release that we can buy and get early beta access i am sure quite a few people would be intrested in doing that or even a online collectors digital release that entails some extra items limited only to buying it like that. Im sure there are allot of people that would love to support the game like that.
this could be a good idea i agree with it ^^
The whole problem with this concept is that you are considering the Beta as a production game. Betas are for testing.. not to let users just get in as they please. I know everyone is excited about the game but you have to be patient and if you get in great! if not just wait for open beta where you can play early but try to remember even then, your still invited to test the game to provide useful feedback, etc.
Ooh! Ooh! Let me in Beta!

Oh wait...

I mean, this isn't Minecraft. There is Beta for a reason - not just so you can play early.
I can see where the original poster is coming from but I also understand why things can't be sped up.

And yeah beta testing IS for testing but people wouldn't test it if it wasn't fun, obviously.

Quality feedback is important, you don't get feedback from people who don't care enough to give it.

Which you can bet that's probably almost if not half of the current testers.
Last edited by gamervibe on Sep 5, 2011, 11:27:47 PM
well the whole point of a Beta is to test out the game, see what people like about it, what they don't like,...ect. So if they just gave out key's like nobody's business then they might as well just release the game. Idk about you but I'd rather they take there time and make the game as good as they can then just give it to us as is.

remember this isn't mine craft it's an actual beta met for actual feed back.

P.S I see where your coming from though. I want a key so badly. :D
u cant blame the guy for wanting into beta and when u guys who are beta testers were posting got ur invite, i know u didnt jump out of ur seat and scream "ima test the crap out of this game". no u got on to play it and enjoy and of course what u find on the way im sure u guys will report, but ur having a good time in beta it seems and many people just want in on that 8)

edit: edited for better language :P
22/m/pa looking for friends haha
if beta wont come to me then i will come to it!
Last edited by havocefk on Sep 5, 2011, 11:42:55 PM
That wouldn't really do anything beneficial. As far as I know, the people who're running the beta are happy with the number of people they have and the rate they're introducing more.
"
xPyrox wrote:
The whole problem with this concept is that you are considering the Beta as a production game. Betas are for testing.. not to let users just get in as they please. I know everyone is excited about the game but you have to be patient and if you get in great! if not just wait for open beta where you can play early but try to remember even then, your still invited to test the game to provide useful feedback, etc.

This post should see lot of trolls to get the point of the Beta.
Yeah i agree with it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info