Charan Resigns : BLOW in turmoil. Is POE Dead?

If I had become leader I would have had to quit ASAP. :P

This is some RNG I didn't want to be hit with.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Muahahahahha The Evil Tyrant is gone! We are free, we are freeeeee my fellow birdies!!! Fly, fly away!

Spoiler
Wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean?
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Oh no!

:D

Are you just resigning as a ruler or as a BLOWer as well?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
WAWAMELONS wrote:
The guy has Chris on speed dial? Good goddess unleashed, I can't imagine how annoying he must be. Can you imagine what it was like when he made his uniques? Probably countless telegrams and even pony express mails, probably several carrier pigeons sent aloft, an engraved tablet, possibly some sort of Nazca line drawing, just absolutely Rhoa-Eat-Rhoa. The entire staff must mind-meld in terms of grokking his input. Chris has got to be like "oh goddess unleased, someone don't tell him I'm in the hot tub with Nessa" when he calls, but there's nothing they can do as he gave them over 20 Yapese Rai stones, Stuck between a round rock and a hard place.

You forgot the 40' tall flaming* inflatable lawn ornaments of Charan's head that all GGG employees had to install.

You might want to not irk Charan too much, I hear that Tony Abbot had to promise to mow Charan's lawn every Thursday in order to get elected.

Spoiler

(for the sarcasm impaired - yes, it was.) GGG is its own company and Charan is his own person. The fact that GGG takes input from its players and tries to make the best use of it is a great thing, IMO and you can put that on your biscuit.

*(propane powered)
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 22, 2013, 4:49:53 AM
"
JoannaDark wrote:
Discuss.

Who is Charan?

Shrugs and keeps playing...
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
Charan is a member now!!! WTF!! QQ, rage quit and all that shiz!!
I fully expect Act 4 to come with an environmental lore about the great BLOW treason, the following rebellion, and the reinstatement of BLOW's rightful leader.

All written PoE style.

Or maybe Scion style, just to piss Charan off a bit more.
PoE drama ?
Spoiler
Who cares
"

Hey, it's been 12 hours and you are still here!?
We can also ruin that guild without you.
Go and have your break!
Do not reply. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
So Charan collapses under the pressure. I'd like to say I am surprised. However, I warned him this would happen. If only he had selected his inner council a bit better perhaps certain...accidents may not have befallen him.
I can only hope his successor has better foresight. After all, being leader can be...unhealthy.

Shhhh, don't fore warn him of the impending storm coming!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info