Charan Resigns : BLOW in turmoil. Is POE Dead?

If you're out, I'm out as well!
Time for DirkAustin to make his move. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
...I have been curious about resigning the moment the guild had more than one officer!

Given I have Chris on speed dial, I am probably a good guinea pig for these things.

So as off topic as this may have started, it is still relevant to Path of Exile.

Learn from my mistakes and my successes, leaders. Don't quit because there is no way to designate an heir, but if you must, then at least have offficers you trust to step off the throne once there is.

Oh, I thought you were only stepping down because you're gonna be away in the weekends.. It sounded temporary when you said it on guild chat :(
What is "Blow in Turmoil" means in "basic english" english pls?
What is the relation between Charan and another tens of thousands Poe players? For example i dont quit because of charan. The one and only thing I know about Charan is that he's rich. Why does it mean the end of Poe if Charan quits? What is Charan up to lately? He was in something big? Is he a member of GGG now? He's surely a cool guy, but i dont understand the above.
Poe is growing and is bigger than ever, all cool streamers are playing this.
So, What is this post pls?
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Nov 21, 2013, 6:50:54 PM
Who is Charan?
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
Wait, wait , wait, wait, wait.... Charan is a person? Huh... just had a whiskey-tango-foxtrot moment.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
"
"
Barry wrote:
Who is Charan?

I hear he's the reincarnation of John Galt.

"Who is John Galt?"
English is not my first language.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Time for DirkAustin to make his move. =^[.]^=

lol'd
GGG - Why you no?
"
digdigo wrote:
"
"
Barry wrote:
Who is Charan?

I hear he's the reincarnation of John Galt.

"Who is John Galt?"

The reincarnation of Charan.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info