Where is Singapore Gateway ?

And I remembered that Chris once said not too long ago that Singapore players will not be IP blocked? I guess I should have thought of "shadow-patch" & "ethereal fire-walls".

Way to go GGG ! and now you are behaving just like a certain game company that started RMAH online. All in all, if you want us to quit *(SG gateway users) just say so in your patch, scumbag move.

really disappointed.
"
Mikelodeon wrote:
We demand you to put Singapore gateway into selection list again.

This.. and you ought to apologize to us :S
I am not very certain of the service standards from Garena

it will also be a constant suspicion that some numbers are tweaked to further their own commercial interests.

exp, drop rates, monster levels.... =/
I have just been reading about this on Reddit - as very loyal POE player and supporter of GGG this goes against anything they stand for in my eyes.

I have been traveling the past 2 weeks and there for not been able to play, so haven't seen if the latency has been affected, but I hear others complain about that.

Game changes, nerf's, etc are all fine - but this kinda of stuff that directly influences peoples playing experience can really destroy a whole community.

I will sent an email to GGG to see if their care to elaborate if we should expect the players on the Singapore services to be non-existing in the near term.
IGN: Buhh_XXXXXXXX
"
Quezac0lt wrote:
"
Mikelodeon wrote:
We demand you to put Singapore gateway into selection list again.

This.. and you ought to apologize to us :S

^
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
See what happens when publishers get involved?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
It sucks as a China expat.
Dota 2 you can still have your own friends due to steam.
Hell you can even play in ANY realm if you do a party together.

I doubt that GARENA allow me to do anything with AUS and America Players from inside the game, and losing all my items and my work on it, although is small, it would be freaking terrible.

Opening a server in Singapore was not a good decision from the very beginning, the best would have been hongkong, a lot more in the middle of everybody than singapore.

And I just want to see what GArena will do to the game.
Garena has very bad service in singapore. Garena WILL make the game pay to win just like any other games they have
Maybe I'm a little confused here... Aren't you all still able to connect to the syngapore gateway?
If PoE will be taken overed by garena,for SEA player like me (Thailand)
quitting is my only dicision :)
bye bye PoE
Garena will make this game a Pay to Win,lol
BKK,Thailand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info