Reaper of Souls is too good

"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
hotaichu wrote:
Complaining about game mechanics in the off-topic sections seems like the biggest waste of time I can think of. All well, might as well stick to what I do best.

"
Hey that's what I was going to say, but I was going to say it in a much more HARDCORE Leet Pro duchebag way.

Get a room you two.

no u

We still not as lewd as the GGG fanboy circlejerk orgies every day

"
hotaichu wrote:
The concept is like woman, you know how that mole thing always make them look better?

No it doesn't.
"
"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
hotaichu wrote:
Complaining about game mechanics in the off-topic sections seems like the biggest waste of time I can think of. All well, might as well stick to what I do best.

"
Hey that's what I was going to say, but I was going to say it in a much more HARDCORE Leet Pro duchebag way.

Get a room you two.

no u

We still not as lewd as the GGG fanboy circlejerk orgies every day

Wow! Another account made with zero characters made and in the forum complaining about the game! I am Shocked!
Spoiler
SHOCKED!

Time for another group hug?
Its sadly that blizzard can make many many $ with the 15%!!! Transaction fees and after that just bring out a addon which will close both AH and RMAH and bring up a new level cap and your godly items are worth shit now and you will not get any cash back for them...

and there are still some stupid people who shove up some money in blizzards and still go on playing a shit like this..

and for all Diablo lovers... its still not Diablo... and its horrible what they done to diablo.

I still prefer to play D1/D2 instead of D3..
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
So brave to post this here here have an upvote and I also gifted you Reddit gold
diablo 3 lacks depth...
"
BestDuelistEU wrote:
diablo 3 lacks depth...

And a shitton of other stuff.
"
Espionage724 wrote:
"
hotaichu wrote:
EX: always needing to type /oos.

Funny how I never had to type that command out once, yet people seem to do it every second.

No offense, but look at your characters and their levels. Desync is not bad in normal, or even that bad in cruel. Pack size is dramatically increased in merciless, and that's when it gets bad.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Guys guys guys... Remember? Hugs? Anyone?
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info