Season Five, Event 25: 12 Minute Solo Burst 1

Where would you "farm" to reach lvl 5 in 12 minutes for sure? Just progressing?
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Nov 21, 2013, 2:20:03 PM
"
niuage wrote:

I was also kind of interested in this. By no means is this necessarily the best idea, but I tested a ST Scion and easily made it to lvl 5 in 12min basically running over to Mud Flats and then finishing up in Fetid Pool.
"
lawphill wrote:
"
niuage wrote:

I was also kind of interested in this. By no means is this necessarily the best idea, but I tested a ST Scion and easily made it to lvl 5 in 12min basically running over to Mud Flats and then finishing up in Fetid Pool.

ya you can get higher then L5 in 12min if you really wanted it imo. so i dont see why there arent more reward tiers above that. like rewards for L6-7 and L8-9... ya know?

that would put ppl around the area of the ledge/climb in terms of levels.
Last edited by M0rO on Nov 21, 2013, 5:49:45 PM
It's not possible to get to Cruel in less than 1 hour in a solo race, no matter what gear you have or how fast/good you are.

They don't edit the points, because copy-paste is easier than anything.
Could someone explain what is a burst race?Is it the same as lethal?
Last edited by Hogaric on Nov 21, 2013, 7:21:15 PM
are the three events connected -? would explain the a,b,c at the end of their names - and how come they didn't they give short introduction of the event - this is NOT the first type of event they didn't mention- i understand they are busy but ...- never figured out no proj until i read some of the comments- lol (luckily one explained it). sure you have time for the other letters-lol 1 milisecond per letter-lol
and sorry- reading the comments every time is not good enough- i need to know in advance to plan ahead- not the only one i guess
The record for 12 minute races is level 8 and 96%. Usually whoever wins is high level 7, or low level 8 though.
If you think you can beat the record though you'll basically need to drop an insane unique off of Hillock for clear speed, and find all the exits without wasting any time, and find a large blue pack in Upper/Lower Prison relatively quickly that you are able to kill before the end.

This is just playing for 12 minutes, no special modifications asides from the fact that you cannot party. (Obviously.) Usually the goal is to get to level 3 and get to Ledge asap farm to like 6, get through Rocky, then get to Prison with a couple minutes left and find a big blue pack. Level 5 honestly isn't that hard, just play cleavespam or ST and just skip Terraces and you'll easily hit level 5 in time. Pushing it to level 7/8 is what's hard to do.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Last edited by Varanice on Nov 21, 2013, 8:18:52 PM
"
Varanice wrote:
The record for 12 minute races is level 8 and 96%. Usually whoever wins is high level 7, or low level 8 though.
If you think you can beat the record though you'll basically need to drop an insane unique off of Hillock for clear speed, and find all the exits without wasting any time, and find a large blue pack in Upper/Lower Prison relatively quickly that you are able to kill before the end.

This is just playing for 12 minutes, no special modifications asides from the fact that you cannot party. (Obviously.) Usually the goal is to get to level 3 and get to Ledge asap farm to like 6, get through Rocky, then get to Prison with a couple minutes left and find a big blue pack. Level 5 honestly isn't that hard, just play cleavespam or ST and just skip Terraces and you'll easily hit level 5 in time. Pushing it to level 7/8 is what's hard to do.

which is why they need more reward tiers then just the one
"
M0rO wrote:
"
Varanice wrote:

which is why they need more reward tiers then just the one

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info