Pavshaus, time to be nice to you too.

Getting ready to go in for my last night shift. Its a holiday too. Any requests like the last one?

Spoiler
love you!
I haven't had time to read through your latest stuff as yet MoonYu but I look forward to catching up over the weekend.

As for requests for Pav story line. Can you make him into a cyborg? Or borrowing a story line from Blade Runner, make him a replicant that doesn't know he is a replicant and has to hunt down other replicants.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Your requests have been denied. This is not your story.

But as what I consider an interesting side note, the file I keep all of these stories in is now over 2.5 megs. As a reference, I have a novel I have been working on at 44k words is 734k.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Getting ready to go in for my last night shift. Its a holiday too. Any requests like the last one?

Spoiler
love you!

Nah last time I asked for something ...
Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Just finished yours. Ending is stolen from others. Will post when I get home.

Only ten hours to go.
"
Hardlicker wrote:
I haven't had time to read through your latest stuff as yet MoonYu but I look forward to catching up over the weekend.

As for requests for Pav story line. Can you make him into a cyborg? Or borrowing a story line from Blade Runner, make him a replicant that doesn't know he is a replicant and has to hunt down other replicants.

Wow... I'm hurt by this...and I had your Christmas present all picked out too..

Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
I thought that was Hardlicker naked the first time I saw it!
"
Moonyu wrote:
I thought that was Hardlicker naked the first time I saw it!

Actually that is Harlicker naked... the gift was the bathroom rug.

I missed out the part of Wilfred because they said I was too hairy and I'd never fit in the dog suit. I told them that I didn't need a dog suit to look the part.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Last one!

Spoiler
Pavshaus struggled to get out of the gurney, but Vakirauta's driving was making it impossible.
“Where you taking me?” He screamed as he was thrown yet again against the sidewall.
“Home!” Vakirauta shouted back and weaved in and out of imaginary traffic.
“Yours our mine?” Pavshuas asked as the ambulance screeched to a halt throwing him forward. He fought to get out from under all the clutter, but Vakirauta opened the back door holding a large gun.
“Yours, duh.” He answered and waved the gun for Pavshaus to follow. He climbed out on all fours and was shocked to see that they were indeed at his house.
“Why here?” He asked finally getting to his feet.
“Because you would never look here.” Vakirauta replied and Pavshaus had to admit that he would have never thought of looking there. They went inside and Pavshaus realized he really didn't spend enough time there. In the middle of the floor was a hole that Vakirauta had used to tunnel into his place. He looked and Vakirauta waved the gun towards the opening.
“You know you could have cleaned the place up a little.” Pavshaus said as he climbed down the ladder.
“I did. You really need a maid.” Vakirauta answered and started down the ladder too. He reached the bottom and flicked a hidden switch on the wall and the tunnel lit up with recessed lighting.
“Impressive.” Pavshaus was impressed. The place was clean with a nice red carpet with gold trim and there were lots of statues of naked women. “So what's this doomsday weapon?”
“Its my greatest invention yet!” Vakirauta said proudly.
“You never invented anything before.” Pavshaus replied and Vakirauta paused for a moment.
“I haven't?” He asked.
“No, you just steal other peoples stuff and threaten us with it.” Pavshaus reached the door at the end of the tunnel.
“Huh? Oh well, open the door Pavshaus. There's someone waiting for you on the other side.” Vakirauta said and laughed a crazy laugh.
“Before I do, what's up with your face?” He asked and Vakirauta looked back at him blankly. Pavshaus threw a fast jab then another and another! Vakirauta dropped the gun and tried to protect himself, but Pavshaus hit him several more times before relenting and grabbing the gun. But it was a fake. He rolled his eyes and thought about hitting Vakirauta again.
“I really ought to stick you in a cell with MoonYu!” He shouted and stopped himself from hitting Vakirauta again.
“Now that's too cruel!” Vakirauta protested. “I'm just trying to make the world a better place!”
“How?” Pavshaus demanded.
“Do you like commercials on paid for satellite radio or sales on items that were just marked up? What about buying the latest and great phone only to have a new one come out two weeks later?” He asked and Pavshaus had to think.
“But what about the color yellow?” Pavshaus asked.
“What about it? I don't like the name for it. Some of my demands are going to be just for me you know!” He exclaimed.
“Who's on the other side of the door?” He asked helping Vakirauta off the floor.
“Before I unlock the door, I need you to agree to help me.” Vakirauta said.
“With what?” He shouted, “Taking over the world?”
“Sure why not? Vakirauta asked.
“Because I..., I...,” He was at a lost for words. “What are you offering?”
“Open the door.” Vakirauta said. Pavshuas was hesitant, but finally opened the door. On the other side was the hot blonde with the Lamborghini!
“I thought I had been hallucinating!” He cried
“Maybe you still are!” Vakirauta giggled, “But help take over the world and it could all be real as you want it.” Pavshaus looked at the blonde that is in no way a representation of anyone on this forum and back towards the tunnel and back to the blonde. He thought for a moment.
“You know, it's good to be the king!” He said and stepped through the door.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info