Descent: Champions Starter Uniques

Dat bow...i wanna see that on live :P
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Make 1 week descent race, cause 1 hour = meh
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
I think there is so much untapped potential with the races and I'm glad you guys are finally realizing it by running this new race.

I like to throw it out for fun, but seriously, you guys could go way further with these races and it would get people who never race (like me) to join in. Like imagine brutus mode? You go through Wraeclast like any normal race but as brutus and you get the hook, ground slam, and melee attack as you're only skills. And you get to go through wraeclast playing as Brutus. How fucking sick would that be?

I hope you guys keep up the innovation.

+1 to this! There are tons of interesting things that can be done in these races, specially since you don't let items/characters enter the core leagues when the race is done.

Running a race where players can choose to run as certain bosses like Piety/Brutus/Merveil would be awesome and attract more people through the sheer novelty of the experience.
You guys should have a survival mode, similar to cowards trial map but unlimited. See how long players can last.
I do not see the point of these uniques... what does it bring to races ?
IGN TylordRampage
My suggestion is now a real race! :D
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1f0b4x/new_race_suggestion/
i wanna ask if you guys at GGG hate European players or just don't give a sh*t?

first 10 dates of "1 Hr Descent Champions":

FRI 9.00pm
MON 12.00am
TUES 10.00am
WED 7.00am
WED 5.00pm
THU 12.00am
THU 2.00pm
SUN 3.00am
MON 3.00am
MON 9.00pm

seriously guys...

WHAT THE FUCK?

as a 31 year old fully employed guy with an active social life i can only participate in TWO of these races and only if i ditch my GF on a Friday night...

the over all race calendar is bad enough for us and i don't want to start *that" discussion again but i would appreciate it if you could at least make some changes to the dates of the new Descent Champions races (maybe more dates on the weekend?) so we can play more of them without going "no-life"

thanks
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Last edited by feuerbach on Nov 19, 2013, 4:44:56 AM
I can't wait. Looks so fun!
Excited :3
"
feuerbach wrote:
i wanna ask if you guys at GGG hate European players or just don't give a sh*t?

first 10 dates of "1 Hr Descent Champions":

FRI 9.00pm
MON 12.00am
TUES 10.00am
WED 7.00am
WED 5.00pm
THU 12.00am
THU 2.00pm
SUN 3.00am
MON 3.00am
MON 9.00pm

seriously guys...

WHAT THE FUCK?

as a 31 year old fully employed guy with an active social life i can only participate in TWO of these races and only if i ditch my GF on a Friday night...

the over all race calendar is bad enough for us and i don't want to start *that" discussion again but i would appreciate it if you could at least make some changes to the dates of the new Descent Champions races (maybe more dates on the weekend?) so we can play more of them without going "no-life"

thanks

+1

fuck u ggg -.- i cant participate any of these...

and, thats the solution

"
morbo wrote:
Make 1 week descent race, cause 1 hour = meh
Last edited by Jaqen on Nov 19, 2013, 5:16:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info