[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

"
Doragon wrote:
Been wondering, what's your deeps with your Dueliest in Nemesis ? :)

I just got level 82, going well. Have cleared up to 73 maps solo no problem.

My Reave is 12k now, was 10k before I leveled, just got From the Shadows node.
http://i.imgur.com/aqTMIc4.png

Updated the topic a bit with my HC gear/build.

"
SeverePayne wrote:
I was also going to ask about mana, lvl 52 now...
Here is my current build.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgX5CC4VIBXwGL0ZjhrbG60i6iP2JJ0ppSpNK28s6TiWOlg94j7PRZZI7kp9TipW-lpIW69h4mJaZ6B4rn1bhxmHdpLNmyabjZ2Wo4qsR7JEtxe3073m037Xy90N3vbfmOd06NbrLO2D7g7v8Plj_MU=

I am going to spec away from primal spirit once i get mind drinker and soul siphon.
But it's not the mana regen I'm worried about...it's trying to run auras.
I'm trying to run Hatred and Tempest shield...and if you put any supports on Tempest you can't even do it. And with them you barely have any mana to spare.

Also...you didn't even grab any increased mana nodes...how the hell did you sustain all this?
I Still have 56 mana to spare right now, using mana leech on double strike and reave for now until I get up to SS and MD

I will also post my current gear since it's been a while that I did.

I noticed you don't have a reduced mana gem linked with your auras?
On my Nemesis guy I have a level 18 reduced mana gem linked with TS and Hatred. Hatred costs 43% mana, and TS is 18% - so 61% reserved. I have 518 mana with no mana nodes and have 202 mana to cast attacks.

Link up a reduced mana gem and you should be fine. On my SC Reaver I linked up Power Charge on Crit (110% multi) to Tempest Shield also, but thats with a level 20 reduced mana gem.

I want to run Grace and Hatred for PvE but I don't think you'll have much mana left, even when taking that 5% reduced mana node in top of Shadow tree. Will test soon.
IGN: @Oos
"
Oosband wrote:
"
Doragon wrote:
Been wondering, what's your deeps with your Dueliest in Nemesis ? :)

I just got level 82, going well. Have cleared up to 73 maps solo no problem.

My Reave is 12k now, was 10k before I leveled, just got From the Shadows node.
http://i.imgur.com/aqTMIc4.png

That's quite impressive! Think you could upload a video of you taking some meeps? Would love to see how you do in Nemesis :)
I'm running a lvl 19 reduced mana with hatred and grace.
Got 68 unreserved, still manage to sustain. got 9,2k dps with 53% crit chance + anvil equipped.
ign: Terkypits

pm me on forum or ingame if I win.
Is duelist a must for HC or is Shadow/Ranger viable too in Nemesis?

Also with the changes comming up next week to chaosdmg nodes and stuff, will a transition into Viperstrike/Reave possible?
Running a similar build on Nemesis, started as duelist, currently my spec is like this

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQB1QC9gZuD44SNfX11I_ZLeJAK3Q3uDsAPqn_WimqT6xRHfvPqZ6CHGcai1CO-p92oTiqZKxuteK5brwR-BLF_K6c0BS2sr6q4_roFtY2_tkE6QqvFUUdaSGBL0k02PQ5IwFFwUtfL51RlTfzFPs86WITZWNuly1PfTGA94hrbt9O95m5pYeL5Y3TtlWZ67-_wMHEM8ohr53TV7Yd2hO8V8Fb6MHxKfdN-SO4=

level 68 atm. Where would you recommend I go next? Using crest of perandus I'm at 60% block with 3.7k hp and 3k dps on my reave which goes up to 3.6k with my 5 frenzy charges.

I could finish the shadow starter area, go for block by acrobatics and duelist, get dagger specific nodes around acrobatics or get crit above mind drinker.
Last edited by helgi on Dec 5, 2013, 9:23:06 AM
"
Doragon wrote:

That's quite impressive! Think you could upload a video of you taking some meeps? Would love to see how you do in Nemesis :)

Died at level 84 to the Underground Sea boss, not even sure how though. We've done the boss loads of times before no problem, this time I went from 5k hp to 0 in about 1 second lol. All good though, was getting pretty bored of Reaving (been doing it for like 2 months now zzz)

"
katjezz wrote:
Is duelist a must for HC or is Shadow/Ranger viable too in Nemesis?

Also with the changes comming up next week to chaosdmg nodes and stuff, will a transition into Viperstrike/Reave possible?

You can start as any of the three classes in HC, but either way I'd recommend going into the Duelist tree. Just depends who you'd prefer to start as.

Viper and Splash might be good, will have to see what these new nodes are like because they nerfed Viper damage pretty hard.

"
helgi wrote:
Running a similar build on Nemesis, started as duelist, currently my spec is like this

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQB1QC9gZuD44SNfX11I_ZLeJAK3Q3uDsAPqn_WimqT6xRHfvPqZ6CHGcai1CO-p92oTiqZKxuteK5brwR-BLF_K6c0BS2sr6q4_roFtY2_tkE6QqvFUUdaSGBL0k02PQ5IwFFwUtfL51RlTfzFPs86WITZWNuly1PfTGA94hrbt9O95m5pYeL5Y3TtlWZ67-_wMHEM8ohr53TV7Yd2hO8V8Fb6MHxKfdN-SO4=

level 68 atm. Where would you recommend I go next? Using crest of perandus I'm at 60% block with 3.7k hp and 3k dps on my reave which goes up to 3.6k with my 5 frenzy charges.

I could finish the shadow starter area, go for block by acrobatics and duelist, get dagger specific nodes around acrobatics or get crit above mind drinker.

Hmm with your build I'd probably aim for this:

Shame you don't have enough points for Nightstalker though.
Yeah, on second thought I should have gone ranger and went deeper into shadow and get night stalker instead of duelist area, even though it is nice.
whats up oosband :p
so far im still liking this build on a shadow :p

and.. will it be cool if you could get some video up
using your character running merciless bosses? from kole > piety > dominus and such, instead of those running / clearing maps :P

also i'm really wondering about 2 things in this build,

are you able to like tank those 3 bosses i named above there in merciless?

what would the risk be if i would to use "The bringer of rain" on a shadow
without a chest armour? ; i know we would get lesser sockets since armour is the only one which can get up to 6 sockets :p

alittle disappointment for myself would be getting lesser attack speed than a blender build on a duelist :p

attack per second 1.74 / DPS 834.9 - reave (13)
and I'm currently level 54 ( using mightflay - flaying knife , crest of perandus )
hope you can give me some tips on how i can improve the attack speed without faster attack gem yet . - planning to hit 2.50 attack per second for base and then i will start using faster attack .

thanks ! cant wait for your reply now :P
"
lioncage wrote:

using your character running merciless bosses? from kole > piety > dominus and such, instead of those running / clearing maps :P

without a chest armour? ; i know we would get lesser sockets since armour is the only one which can get up to 6 sockets :p

alittle disappointment for myself would be getting lesser attack speed than a blender build on a duelist :p

and I'm currently level 54 ( using mightflay - flaying knife , crest of perandus )
hope you can give me some tips on how i can improve the attack speed without faster attack gem yet . - planning to hit 2.50 attack per second for base and then i will start using faster attack .

You seem very new to hardcore leagues.
There's not point clearing dominus, or anything else that might risk your character for that matter, theres no reward for killing him unless it's in maps :D
And your dps seems VERY low for your lvl, I was way above 2k at your level, you need to judge what nodes to get for the dmg/attack speed. and not just mindlessly follow the build.
Also, bringer of rain brings a lot of damage to the table, but you lose a lot of resists, most people will value a helmet/chest with good stats over the BoR.
gl ^^
ign: Terkypits

pm me on forum or ingame if I win.
Last edited by yummer on Dec 6, 2013, 8:53:31 AM
"
lioncage wrote:

Kole and Piety are pretty easy and die within a few seconds. Dominius is a bit of a harder fight but totally possible, I used to farm him with IIR gear on (low dps), the fight was a bit sketchy sometimes so I wouldn't recommend you farm him, on any character honestly.
I could maybe make a video of those three bosses but I'd probably rather fight their map versions so it's more challenging :)

Bringer of Rain is a great helmet if you can afford one, and if you can cap your resistances elsewhere. It provides good block and a nice 7L for your skills.

You need Multistrike gem in your links, that's how you'll get better attacks per second. It will also help with mana cost and building Reave aoe stacks. Multistrike is a must, so but it now if you can then sell the one you get from the Act 3 Merciless quest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info