[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

Tried this in nemesis, pretty strong and quite fun to play.
It's not the usual ranged ranger, quite unique haha
pretty nice build!
Are u think about use aegis aurora? With block capped is a good idea right?
"
pablonaz wrote:
Are u think about use aegis aurora? With block capped is a good idea right?

Yeah Aegis is overpowered, I'd change the build a little though, getting more ES and Armour to make use of the shield properly.

Something like that maybe, too many points though. I'd probably want Bringer of Rain with Aegis so you can spend less points on block. But sure, great shield.
IGN: @Oos
Wouldnt it be a good idea to use crit chance instead of crit dmg for the 6l if you are playing the HC variant? Also, i know you use Saffell's frame and Stone of Lazhwar for hard bosses, but for regular maps do you use a crest of perandus or still a saffells frame? Great guide btw!
Hey Oos, another question
what do u think about Daresso's Defiance?(in eva version build with endur charges)
Spoiler

6% dodge chance looks pretty, if it stacks with acrobatics, and free awesome Onslaught sometimes
Last edited by code23 on Jan 5, 2014, 8:17:27 PM
"
AngelOfHell wrote:
Wouldnt it be a good idea to use crit chance instead of crit dmg for the 6l if you are playing the HC variant? Also, i know you use Saffell's frame and Stone of Lazhwar for hard bosses, but for regular maps do you use a crest of perandus or still a saffells frame? Great guide btw!

Yeah don't go over 400% crit multi in Nemesis/HC. In HC (and even high mapping in SC) there's better gems to use; such as Crit Chance and quality Additional Accuracy. You could even use Life Gain on Hit to supplement your leech.

Saffells I use for PvP and hard map bosses only, and Stone can be good for PvE maps, but the necklace slot is very important from crit builds so try get a good crit/phys/leech amulet if you can.

"
code23 wrote:
Hey Oos, another question
what do u think about Daresso's Defiance?(in eva version build with endur charges)
Spoiler

6% dodge chance looks pretty, if it stacks with acrobatics, and free awesome Onslaught sometimes

Yeah it's a really nice chest when used with Acrobatics, so will be strong if you get resists elsewhere. Bringer of Rain is great for IR version, and Daressos great for Acrobatics version. Will be costly to get a good linked one though.
Last edited by Oos on Jan 6, 2014, 5:38:52 PM
With BoR, wouldnt it be quite hard to cap your resist?

And another question, what do you think of Alpha's Howl? Being frozen is pretty much the only time im in danger, and dispel frozen on flasks is not always enough, for me at least.
"
Altoga wrote:
With BoR, wouldnt it be quite hard to cap your resist?

And another question, what do you think of Alpha's Howl? Being frozen is pretty much the only time im in danger, and dispel frozen on flasks is not always enough, for me at least.

Yeah it's hard to cap res with BoR.

Freeze duration is based off your maximum life, you should try to get more life if you're having troubles against cold damage. Alphas Howl is a great item, but I think there's better helmets to wear. Alphas is good if you want to run Hatred + Grace instead of Hatred + Tempest Shield.
Hey Oos , firstly i want to thank for ur awesome build , follow it till lv 85 and really love it. Secondly , i got big problem with mana when pvp , espeacially when facing another tank type , do u have any solution for it ?
"
Reidz wrote:
Hey Oos , firstly i want to thank for ur awesome build , follow it till lv 85 and really love it. Secondly , i got big problem with mana when pvp , espeacially when facing another tank type , do u have any solution for it ?

Yeah I sometimes have the same problem, Double Strike is high mana cost. I usualy just run off for a second, wait for mana and refight. Or you could run an extra mana/hybrid pot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info