General hi and best wishes!

Teased and finally convinced by Kripparrian's PoE videos I caved in and just bought the 25$ beta pack. I know the game will be free soon but I wanted the kiwi :)

It's downloading now, and fast. Can't wait to try it. It's the first time I've done something like that, pay substantial (for a PC game) amount of money for a game that's not even out yet. I think it's going to be money well spent.

Partly because I'm getting bored of D3 and partly because PoE seems a very well thought out game.
Anyway, I hope the download will be over soon and I will be able to start slashing :)

Happy New Year everyone, and many thanks to GGG for producing this (hopefully) gem. See you in game!

Jadran

BTW, you should consider giving Kripparrian some sort of a special "Kripp" pack for all the (very honest and unbiased IMHO) positive advertising he has been giving this game :D
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Kripps been givin all he needs. An amazing game to play.

That said , welcome to POE. Awsome game.

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
"
JoannaDark wrote:
Kripps been givin all he needs. An amazing game to play.

That said , welcome to POE. Awsome game.

Cheers.

Yep, well said.

Giving Kripp 'anything' would be a form of favouritism, and I cannot begin to stress how anti-favouritism GGG happen to be. Sure, there are inevitable points of contact -- Kripp gets to chat directly with Chris Wilson, for example, and thus can get his ideas and feedback heard more immediately -- but at the end of the day, Kripp's just another player, just like the rest of us.

And to be honest, from what I've seen of his gaming ethics, I don't think he'd want it any other way.

But enough about Kripp. We have a whole thread or ten devoted to the discussion of him.

Welcome to Wraeclast, hope you enjoy your stay! Don't be a stranger.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Kripp's just another player, just like the rest of us.

And to be honest, from what I've seen of his gaming ethics, I don't think he'd want it any other way.

I'm sure he wouldn't. What I wrote was meant as a joke(ish description) of how I got here, nothing more :)

The download is finished :D I'll bite now.
"You want my sockets?"
First impression - speechless.

And thank God this game is what I call a "good alt-tabber".
Notable "bad alt-tabbers" in my experience include Civilization 5 and Skyrim.

Incidentally Diablo 3 is a good "alt-tabber" as well.
"You want my sockets?"
Welcome overboard, Jadran! :D
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Jadran wrote:
...I know the game will be free soon but I wanted the kiwi :) ...

Naked kiwi is good, silver is better ^.^ (way more shiny...though those diamond ones...*drool*)

Anyway, welcome to the club :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
I got the silver one... it's good :) OMG, where does it end? Fracking kiwis :)
"You want my sockets?"
Haha - thats some quick upgrading you got goin on there mate.

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
Yeah... I'm going to stop now. See what I got myself into.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info