Farystar Upgraded to Gold Club, just proud to show support to the POE dev team and Chris <3

And i also wanted to give myself a super nice Christmas present, this year :P. Now i can only wait for my items to ship to me and hoping for a signed poster and DVD from POE Dev Team. That is how much love and faith i am putting into POE, because i know they won't let us down ever.

Best Regards, Alen aka Farystar, Slovenia EU :)

Bonus Content:

PS. This is the Letter i wrote to Blizzard Support a while ago :

It is the last product i bought from you. I know you won't feel any loss. I was loyal costumer since lost vikings, when i was 8 years old. It is really sad to see you greedy side you turned into a fucking money squeez people wallets machine, well i see no solution in repairing the damage extent, we can just start migrating to path of Exile at least they care and i also know they will in future.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Dec 28, 2012, 9:00:38 AM
While i'm not a fan of angrymail, Congrats for your new supporter pack and thank you for supporting the game and GGG. Helps us all :)
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
Thank you, sir ! Yeah about that mail, i am not angry just told them how they started acting towards their core fan base. People trusted them and relied on them and they used us just to pull money out of us and with that stupid RMAH forcing people to use it, because system was built that way from the start. Since that Corporote fucks Activision moved into Blizz, everything faded away.

I just don't like people, who see only money and that is what happens, people will eventually turn back on you.

How long do you think guys my package will travel from New Zealnd to Slovenia ?:P I just can't wait XD.

PS. I am sorry i cannot afford Diamond Pack atm, but if i will have some extra cash in the future i would like too :). Anyway i love Gold Kiwi it is so gorgeous and it makes me happier while ingame ^^.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Dec 28, 2012, 11:58:20 AM
More people has to read Bonus content ;).

Welcome to the Gold Club. :P
I appreciate you're welcome, sir ! ^^

And i do have one important question about it, does the dev team informs you, that package has been sent. So you can estimate abit on receiving it ?

Last edited by Farystar on Dec 29, 2012, 7:06:10 AM
Anyone ??

Just PM Support and they'll fix you right up. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Welcome to the club, Farystar, you are now a goldmember. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

u blame blizzard for sucking money eh..

what about people pirating games?
Bots infest online games , piracy all over off line game.

greed is all over.

anyway welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info