Merciless Dominus Farm Log

he doenst think this only, its true Bossloot from the endbosses of act 3 got a huge buff with release. So yes merciless dominus has a high chance to drop (endgame) uniques and a lot of rares.
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
"
Rymos wrote:
Completely solo. About two minutes. More players barely raises run time. Definitely worth running with friends if you'e geard.

Does that time include vendoring and identifying and move shit to your stash?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Dominus is always a good place to farm. I have 126IIQ/258IIR and I usually get 30-40 rares per run from him. Usually 12-18 alterations per run. Also I've found a 500+ dps 2h from him and some good uniques.
I spend maybe a minute after each run IDing loot and vendoring/stashing. I only pick up weapons currently. The abyssus that dropped is the abyssus I use now to get him low before I MF cull him. I kill his final phase form in about 3 seconds.

I've ran a BUNCH of piety, like hundreds of runs.

I get FAR better loot off of Dominus--Before this log i've gotten the following--

3 Bringers of Rain
1 Portal Gem
Rat's Pelt, 1 of
423 DPS, 5L 6s 2h Axe
Divination Distillate, 1
3 Carnage Hearts
3 Perandus Signets

And many, many more that don't really need listed.
Updated.
"
Rymos wrote:
Updated.

Seeing your gear would be interesting o.o. Very good log though!

As for your kill in 3 seconds: I assume you then have roughly 30k dps.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Nov 17, 2013, 2:24:57 PM
Far more than 30k. :)
ran Merci Domi several times. I find him fairly harmless (die ~ 1 times in ~20 runs, due to sillyness or outright stupidity). Runnign him as Summoner with 14 skeletons, 10 zombies, 4 specters (Evangelists).

Run takes 7-10 minutes, with several minutes thereafter of IDing stuff. Path in upper scepter is fairly quick and straightforward once you get a hold of it. Drops a unique ~ 1 in 3 times. Have 4 stash tabs of (mostly worthless) uniques full. Probably should vendor some.

Drops a decent yellow 1ce in 15 runs or so (high DPS weapon, tri rest high HP or high defense armor.

Mostly use him to farm chaos orbs though, due to silly quantity of things he drops things like yellow amulets come fairly often.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]we try not to be dicks.[/quote]
Bump! Over 100! :D
Getting close to 200 runs now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info