Feels Elemental Bow Build - How to deal with Elemental Reflect and farm really fast

It indeed will be wiped. The point is to test everything you can, and experiment as much as you can - because you achieve two key goals doing that.

1. You find out what suits you and your playstyle best
2. You help out our beloved devs in developing the game as close to perfection as possible

And that is why I dislike all the people who approach the game right now with the "it's gonna get wiped anyway in a month"...
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
I'm proud of you Feels. You'll always be my little Hitler.
I just wonder how you got 113 int for Wrath. I'm level 50 and I have 26 int total. Other than that, this is an amazing build.
Lvl54 in HC now, but cause i have really bad items i face some problems. These problems are fortunately not related to survival, thats not a big deal til now (act1 merci).

First of all my dmg is quite low (basically i have only Anger and Wrath for dmg --> 250 noncrit dmg with splt arrow, 1,2k with frenzy), but still manageable. Instead of Lifeleech i just use life on hit, so lifemanagement is fine with split arrow.

Second my resi are too low. since a few lvls i concentrate on that. grabbed now one resicluster at the path and the resinodes in the middle of the tree.

My recommendation: do not rush to catalyce, first go to Blood magic and take life+resi+weapon elemental dmg on the way. Would have been more effective and easier. Use Int nodes for Wrath.
Basically a great buildt. In HC Decoy totem is ofc badly needed with my low dmg, but its fun! Even with bad equipment its a good char, but almost not possible to use it as the first char (Chain, Life on Hit, Weapon elemental dmg absolutely necessary).
<< the journey is the destination >>
Last edited by MaerFaer on Jan 1, 2013, 6:49:18 AM
How'd you get the INT?
Were you able to one/two shot mobs at level 60 with this build? Or do you need to level up more?
"
magix03 wrote:
Were you able to one/two shot mobs at level 60 with this build? Or do you need to level up more?

i'm also trying this build. i'm one shotting on monsters even higher lv on me. 2 shot brutus while solo.
And i'm playing with 6 ppl group from lv 50 and 2 shot for all monster. (they have %350 hp because of party and flask recovey is %375 increased)
Before they hit one monster i'm clearing all path in one second.

But my build sti not ready. i'm 61 but didn't open vaal pact, i'm using one life and 4 diamond flasks. My resistances are low as hell. When i hit resistances up to 80 and get a %5 life leech my character will be pretty completed.
Still my character is like killing machine, even with out complete. Thanks for sharing this build man. You gave my faith back on ranger.
At level 32 I'm trying to use Petrov's lightening arrow elemental bow ranger build. I guess it's working okay. I'm heading towards Blood Magic at the moment so I can stop spamming mana potions on top of managing my health pool. After grabbing Blood Magic, I'm going to go back through the build and pick up life nodes. But I'm curious about this build and like the concept better, so I want to try it out (can I fully respec, or do I have to wait for a passive tree wipe?)

The problem I'm seeing is that I lack several support gems (Anger and Wrath) as well as decent gear in general. I'm trying to keep an eye out in chat for gear I could use, but I don't have the "currency" for which people want to trade.

How does one go about getting better gear? I've tried upgrading non-magical items to rares and magic items reforged in to new ones, but that hasn't proven very useful. Should I hold on to those materials?

When the close beta ends in a few weeks, will we retain our characters? Or will everything get wiped?
Last edited by Kahlan on Jan 2, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
"
accussed22 wrote:
"
magix03 wrote:

i'm also trying this build. i'm one shotting on monsters even higher lv on me. 2 shot brutus while solo.
And i'm playing with 6 ppl group from lv 50 and 2 shot for all monster. (they have %350 hp because of party and flask recovey is %375 increased)

That's entirely based on gear, like my 43 Templar has almost a 900 damage LS, yet my 51 Templar (from one week race) is at like 500 cause my weapon is crap and I got extremely lucky on Templar #1.
Hey, in your next farming video could you please try ice shot? I would like to see how it compares to everything else :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info