ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

I don't know how many fusings you've used, but it takes a LOT of them. I'm around 700 fusings in and still no 6-link, and that's not even unusual.

As for the build, how are you guys managing to get so much armor? I only have around 4000 and don't really know how to raise it beyond that.
"
I don't know how many fusings you've used, but it takes a LOT of them. I'm around 700 fusings in and still no 6-link, and that's not even unusual.

As for the build, how are you guys managing to get so much armor? I only have around 4000 and don't really know how to raise it beyond that.

Honestly, that's plenty, since you have Flasks for emergencies, and you can even use Granite + Jade if you need. Not to mention Grace gives a LOT when you have enough +% Aura Effect.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Regarding fusing a 6-link, i have read somewhere that the average amount of fusings to get an 6-link is a little below 500.
One can have bad luck and have to spend much more than that, or 6-link it on first try.
I have spent over 700 fusings on a bow (on another char) and on my EK armour i honestly have lost count but is somewhere around 350 i guess.
None of them have got 6-links yet.

So when i see that video on Youtube when he 6-link that Voltiax in just a few fusings i get sooo yealous..
That is very good, pure good luck.
I wish i was that in that good standing with the RNG gods.
I was wondering if wand phy dmg nodes near EB would increase EK dmg but i suppose dmg isnt the main focus of this build and they are not worth the investment even if they do work for EK?
"
n1k1san wrote:
I was wondering if wand phy dmg nodes near EB would increase EK dmg but i suppose dmg isnt the main focus of this build and they are not worth the investment even if they do work for EK?

They don't work, since the wand isn't doing any damage, but if they did, they'd be very nice. +50% Physical Damage would be a silly good node.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
"
n1k1san wrote:

Projectile damage nodes work on EK and so do spell damage nodes. You can get the three near the Ranger start area next to Ballistic mastery if you pick that up or the 8% and three 6% in the Scion start area. For spell damage, Path of the Savant is right above the Scion start area and if you go towards the Shadow start area you can pick up Mental Acuity, the 3 3% cast speed nodes and then 2 12% spell dmg nodes.
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
I read somewhere that there is one unique ring who gives life and mana leech for spell casters.
I think it was a berek's but im not sure.
Is there some unique who gives this ability?

You want Wurm's Molt, it's a unique belt
"
Gevrael wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
I read somewhere that there is one unique ring who gives life and mana leech for spell casters.

Correction, neither the belt nor the ring work with EK. Please don't mislead people.

The only ITEM that works with Spells is this ring:

However, since you only Freeze/Shock on a Crit (mostly, with some exceptions), it doesn't work well with EK unless you're a Crit Based build with like 50% Crit Chance.

Last edited by CantripN on Feb 6, 2014, 4:56:45 AM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Gevrael wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:

Correction, neither the belt nor the ring work with EK. Please don't mislead people.

The only ITEM that works with Spells is this ring:

However, since you only Freeze/Shock on a Crit (mostly, with some exceptions), it doesn't work well with EK unless you're a Crit Based build with like 50% Crit Chance.

Tnx.

That´s the ring i was referring to.
I didn't remember it was leech against shocked and frozen though.
It seems hard to come up with improvements on spellcasters.
So i have another question regarding my mana pool.I am lvl 45 currently and already have EB but my mana isn't really that much is that normal or do i have to focus a lot more on ES on my gears cause i dont really have much or did i just take EB too early?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info