ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
3smash wrote:

btw whats the point of discipline? when i activate it 400 mana left instead of 1k ;/

more mana regen for AA, if you have enough mana regen you don't have to run discipline, i have lvl 18 AA and it burns like 200 mana a sec
"
ibeyurvanh wrote:
"
3smash wrote:

btw whats the point of discipline? when i activate it 400 mana left instead of 1k ;/

more mana regen for AA, if you have enough mana regen you don't have to run discipline, i have lvl 18 AA and it burns like 200 mana a sec

Do you mean clarity?
IGN: Sweethart
"
haenic wrote:
"
ibeyurvanh wrote:
"
3smash wrote:

Do you mean clarity?

No, he means Discipline. More ES = More Mana with EB = More Mana Regen.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
This is my tree atm:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcVIBzcHpQo-ipNLOktqDGeNZI64T8nQYdGcUrITeNaUm6qfll_xoIegseDCZMnm12io6ZXpwiomqw_sZC0DLXytz631riTwfPa3dsL21ncV90N6-7yRfKX-ej-Cv6P

For anyone who knows, I'd appreciate an answer. Can I keep heading toward Iron Reflexes/MoM safely now? It won't let me refund the projectile damage nodes directly under Scion start now... Will it let me later? You can let me know here or in game, thanks. IGN: MyClarity
Last edited by bornthiswayyy on Dec 17, 2013, 3:47:42 PM
"
bornthiswayyy wrote:
This is my tree atm:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcVIBzcHpQo-ipNLOktqDGeNZI64T8nQYdGcUrITeNaUm6qfll_xoIegseDCZMnm12io6ZXpwiomqw_sZC0DLXytz631riTwfPa3dsL21ncV90N6-7yRfKX-ej-Cv6P

For anyone who knows, I'd appreciate an answer. Can I keep heading toward Iron Reflexes/MoM safely now? It won't let me refund the projectile damage nodes directly under Scion start now... Will it let me later? You can let me know here or in game, thanks. IGN: MyClarity

You can't refund them because the left side of your tree wouldn't be connected. You have to take the 3 mana nodes (Plus the regen node which you have) to the right of the shaper node before you can refund those.
"
damelon wrote:
"
bornthiswayyy wrote:
This is my tree atm:

You can't refund them because the left side of your tree wouldn't be connected. You have to take the 3 mana nodes (Plus the regen node which you have) to the right of the shaper node before you can refund those.

Oh, so obvious. As you can tell I am pretty new! Thanks for the reply.
Guys, if i have enought mana regen without discipline, should i use grace instead of it?
"
3smash wrote:
Guys, if i have enought mana regen without discipline, should i use grace instead of it?

I don't run it.. Maybe down the road when I have more reduced mana reserve nodes but right now I focus on

Hatred, Clarity and Haste.
I can run those three auras and and I have around 600 mana left. Obviously I'm not maximizing my MoM with a small pool of mana but whatever, I have no issues so DPS is the way to go.
I don't know if this has been asked already, and I don't really feel like looking through 53 pages of comments, but why not level up Cast When Damage Taken more?
This has been asked before, but limited replies. On shields.

Spell Block vs Physical Block.

What is the consensus on these shield options:

Saffell's Frame (spellblock)-spell defense. has resists. no physical attack block.

Rithpath (converts half block to sellback)-DPS focused . has spell damage. blended defense.

Generic Rare Armor oriented shields (needed? is AA enough?)

Generic Rare Spell damage shields + resist shields (has ES, spell damage and resists)

I'd like to hear mostly about the experience of players in maps and shield choices. I guess 66-70 maps and then 70+. What shield does the build need to not get 1-shot?

What mods do you avoid in maps?

What maps do you avoid entirely?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info