Season Five, Event 14: 2 Hour Solo

LOL, did you see that guy die after the race ended? Hilarious...
Spoiler
2spooky4me
"
Obamunism wrote:
LOL, did you see that guy die after the race ended? Hilarious...

Yeah, Eype in 24th place. Rip :/
Cheap rares:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/676748
yep lolz

ty rnjesus...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
This is one of those races where I'm not sure if I'm making some sort of race-breaking mistake or my RNG was just garbage. I think I got one transmute that entire race and no good gear except a tri-res life chest that I couldn't wear due to move speed penalty (Only id'd to have it on for Vaal).

Oh well, congrats to all the winners and condolences to the guy who died after the end.
IGN- Haelikari
Wasteland act 1, wasteland act 2 on an ele poleaxe until caverns, 60 ipd poleaxe in docks until level 30. So much room for better results.

7 minutes left and desync into a pile of "allies cannot die" skeletons as i work my way through pyramid. Such nonsense, especially considering my weapon was 1shotting everything. I don't understand why this event gives you 0 points for dying, but the other ones you do. Definitely going with the "3 points and done" strategy since 2 hours is too much time to waste.

Spoiler
Stuck with a white corroded blade until mid gate, great start. Found 2 alchs total which both made average weapons, never did see a single usable weapon at vendors or from drops and had no off weapon damage aside from wrath either. Also found no move boots or second quicksilver. Terrible map seeds abounded, and with the resulting act 3 time and subpar dps, docks was out of the question.

And apparently that disaster of a race was good for 1st in class. Good stuff.

Desync was terrible as usual. Welp.

GG all, see you next race!

IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Nov 19, 2013, 3:15:34 AM
fight with brutus was one big single desync...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Didnt get to use the nubuck gloves. Found the weapon ele with 3 minutes left.

Also found a glacial hammer so used this on weapon swap for a while for single target

btw the sword was regaled, chanced it to get the ipd + aspd right before vaal

A1 was pretty bad, brutus split was at the wrong time (it wasn't actually a 23 min brutus)
Lower Prison was a full explore, and Caverns of Anger I could have saved 2 minutes if I had leap slam due to a terrible layout.

A2 was my best this season so far. I'm sure theres room for improvement, though.

Oh, I skipped Tidal cause I found an early quicksilver.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Nov 19, 2013, 3:18:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info