Season Five, Event 8: 1 Hour Cutthroat Party

"
Nathonas wrote:
This was the most fun race so far. I made a public group and we did relatively well. Invaded a bunch of instances together, although it was hard to coordinate without sound. Ended up killing around 5 people and stealing somebody's Mervail, just to be invaded ourselves.

My only complaint is that some people are just ignoring the PvP part and rushing thru to get highest level which is a bit lame.

Yeah, I definitely agree. It seemed that the people who "won" in terms of points were the ones who PvP'd the least.

Would definitely like to see it changed because it was a lot of fun in even matches.

Also, I'll have to run an ice build next time. All of the times I died was because I couldn't run away from the people with ice spells.
im just gonna leave this here
I think CT clashes with racing, it needs to be a stand alone league like standard/HC etc I played solo and felt like I was a prisoner in the showeroom alone. And has the best arse in the whole place too.

:<
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Well that was fun for my first CT! Got turned on by my first party, RIPed. Solo'd the rest... RIPed 2 more times. Then I Finally got back up to lvl 5 with 3 minutes left, said screw it I'll take my measley 1 point and hang out in town now.

Lesson Learned: Don't try to solo in cutthroat party races :)

Good job to all who played! I can't wait to try more of these.
Last edited by gvillepunk on Nov 17, 2013, 2:20:59 AM
"
Owlert wrote:
"
Nathonas wrote:
This was the most fun race so far. I made a public group and we did relatively well. Invaded a bunch of instances together, although it was hard to coordinate without sound. Ended up killing around 5 people and stealing somebody's Mervail, just to be invaded ourselves.

My only complaint is that some people are just ignoring the PvP part and rushing thru to get highest level which is a bit lame.

Yeah, I definitely agree. It seemed that the people who "won" in terms of points were the ones who PvP'd the least.

Would definitely like to see it changed because it was a lot of fun in even matches.

Also, I'll have to run an ice build next time. All of the times I died was because I couldn't run away from the people with ice spells.

Yeah, I would love it if there was a bigger insensitive to do pvp in this league.

Maybe give points to whoever net the most pvp kills?
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Did this with a party from my guild, had so much fun. Seriously some of the most fun I have had in PoE. Cutthroat races need to be more often... Have a video on my twitch channel if any one wants to check it out. A nice fight with a party of 5 other guys at around 32 minutes. http://www.twitch.tv/munion42/b/480507224
Last edited by Munion on Nov 17, 2013, 2:28:33 AM
5th highest shadow, 40th rank overall. Quite the enjoying race this time around.
Can I just ask which party took out this group?

fire_trap_ok
CuttYourThroat
ZeroDeathPlay
PlasmaCutthroat

MaybonsRiceSlut survived and placed 14th overall, but couldn't tell me who got them as he was apparently too busy running away.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info