Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

micropayments

This game will also have in-game advertising. Note the bottles of washed up coca cola bottles? Billboards advertising the new Ford? Some of them daggers look exactly like Extac knives!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
What about the rumoured, highly anticipated Air Nikes that will only be available in the store for 3000 ggg coins? Grants 45% increased movement speed, acrobatics, with free leap slam spam!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Do people seriously not read anything the devs have said time and time again? All the information that is available in the FAQ and MULTIPLE threads through out the forums?

The Devs have clearly stated, in several places in the information about this game, that they will NEVER sell content and it will NEVER be pay to win.

However, reading THEHORNEDRATS tongue in cheek replies above me, maybe they could sell advertising Maps for 10k or more a pop to companies and have random different creative adverising inside the Map based off of whatever company purchased it.

They have to make money somehow, I am all for any way they can sell something that is not Pay to Win in order to keep the company supported and better yet - The team at GGG supported and making a nice salary as well.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info