1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

Ohh cool i win !!! hahaha i'm in dominion ahaha i feel so badass now (? and yeah 7 chaos is crazy man
Updated current build!
Cool update, thx for the screenshots, but could u update ur items and gem skill set? and also what do u think about splash damage in DS?
Cool update, thx for the screenshots, but could u update ur items and gem skill set? and also what do u think about splash damage in DS?
"
inpage wrote:

The gear should be current, but not links, I will update those. I do maps with melee splash on with 40k dps. For pvp I just switch splash for added fire. For a 6 link I would add inc crit damage.
Have you considered or tried this build with the new unique swords that give dmg and attack speed per socket? I think this would be almost the perfect build for them and would like to see if they help at all.
"
Changeling wrote:
Have you considered or tried this build with the new unique swords that give dmg and attack speed per socket? I think this would be almost the perfect build for them and would like to see if they help at all.

It's worth a shot to test. The way I understand it, it's best to use one of these in your offhand to supplement your awesome main hand weapon. Certainly a cheap alternative to two high dps swords.

If anyone has one on Domination for me to test with, let me know!
"
zelihood wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
inpage wrote:
I'm lvl 22, and i've jsut bought Maligaro's gloves with good roll 1 s ( 6 chaos, is that cheap?) nway now it has 4l (3 red 1 green) i use it for Dual Strike and it has 600 dps lol

No shit, that's cheap. What league? They go for 2-3 ex on Domination. Grab a couple Ungil's Gauches and you will be godlike in low level pvp.

2-3 ex in domination for Maligaro's? lol, probably not more than 10 chaos in Nemesis :/

I bought a almost dps perfect roll abyssus for 7 chaos yesterday aswell

What is the price in Domination?

the last stat of the Abyssus is that a Negative Stat? which you will suffer more damage from attacks?
"
ngek1982 wrote:

the last stat of the Abyssus is that a Negative Stat? which you will suffer more damage from attacks?

Correct. Phys reflect really hurts.
"
ngek1982 wrote:

Yes it is, so you need to have moar DPS to instakill your opponent. If you fight an Ethereal knife guy, you will take a looooot of damage :p.

I think you could have a good DPS with 2H sword, I'm lvl 68 now, with 20k dps in Nemesis without any crit yet (I will respec when I will be 80). I think I could go to 35-40k with double strike. I will update my build soon for those interested by 2H crit build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info