1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

"
Uglùk wrote:
Hey man great guide! For pvp is better start with duelist or also marauder? i want to switch after in the skill tree for pvp so i have some doubts!Thanks

You could certainly go marauder. It will net you a bit more life and lots more armor, but cost a bit of damage and evasion. But armor is less valuable after you take acrobatics. All up to preference.
what do you think of this build with lightning coil as the armour ?

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAAYB3AIRAycDhwUtBiAJWA2NEdUUdRX2GlUbrRx4IWAj0yP2JP0wfDGeNZI64UMxRJ5E0kd-Sn1KyEz_TZJN404qUUdTu1boVvpXl1h1W69ei185YEFhIWJ5Y3Bko2VNZ6Buqm8nbzt0oHTtd9d343gNeu99dYO9hNmHdojtivCNfY2_lWaaapstn4KjiqPnplepbqn6sKu18r02vqe_1cAawYvEgtN-0_zUUti92sHbp90N3efgleHv45_lxedU6UbuDu967-PyRfVG_gr-j_66_94=

lower life, higher block no acro to have some armor
Mate sorry for another question...but is this build viable also for hc? Or is reccomended for SC cause of multiple possible deaths?
"
nomis01 wrote:
what do you think of this build with lightning coil as the armour ?

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAAYB3AIRAycDhwUtBiAJWA2NEdUUdRX2GlUbrRx4IWAj0yP2JP0wfDGeNZI64UMxRJ5E0kd-Sn1KyEz_TZJN404qUUdTu1boVvpXl1h1W69ei185YEFhIWJ5Y3Bko2VNZ6Buqm8nbzt0oHTtd9d343gNeu99dYO9hNmHdojtivCNfY2_lWaaapstn4KjiqPnplepbqn6sKu18r02vqe_1cAawYvEgtN-0_zUUti92sHbp90N3efgleHv45_lxedU6UbuDu967-PyRfVG_gr-j_66_94=

lower life, higher block no acro to have some armor

Looks like a variation on my PVE build on the front page, but you miss out on a ton of crit chance which will decrease dps. If you give up that much crit, you may as well go RT. Here's mine again for ya:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAAYB3AW1BiAGogixDPINjRHVFCAUdRXsFfYWvxfcGNshYCP2JP0mlSgqKaUqCyyFMHwxnjGwNZI-zz_8QzFHfkp9TZJN41BHUUdVS1WFVvpXl1h1Whpbr18_YEFh4mJ5YqxjcGVNbIxtbHBSdKB08Xasd9d343gNeWh_K4TZhVKHdorwi0-MNo19jb-SfZd5mG-bap2qpcumV6Z_qW6tjbGztMW1SLXyuR29Nr3mvqfAGsEEwuzDM8qQy_XPftRS2L3ZYdwj3L3jn-RR5c_nD-dU6GbpRuoY7UHvDvPq9zL-j__e

"
Uglùk wrote:
Mate sorry for another question...but is this build viable also for hc? Or is reccomended for SC cause of multiple possible deaths?

You could do this build for hardcore, but then I would strongly suggest using my PVE build linked above, and feel free to tweak it for even more health/armor. Also, don't ever touch an abyssus. Kaom's isn't a bad idea, but Lightning Coil and Rat's Nest is probably best. I'm not brave enough to do hc, I'm pissed off enough when I lose 10% xp :P
Came back and sort of optimized my lvl 90 character and he hits 450k Cleave dps with 3 frenzy charges, 3 power charges, and Atziri's flask up. 503k with Dual Strike with weapon ele on. Still don't really recommend Abyssus for maps, but it makes it hilariously fast paced and fun. With Rat's Nest on, I'm at 225k dps with 3 frenzy/ 3 power charges and 265k with Atziri's flask.

Also, Lightning Strike with Multistrike and PCoC is still my favorite way to keep up power charges, with 77% crit chance, you just spit some out every few seconds and you're golden. Use with either Mana Leech or BM.

Added a video finally
Last edited by roguemjb on Oct 25, 2015, 11:20:08 PM
The PvP version of the skill tree is still outdated. I saw the PvE version and liked it a lot, looking forward for the PvP skill tree to be updated so I can try it out :).
"
narutorage wrote:
The PvP version of the skill tree is still outdated. I saw the PvE version and liked it a lot, looking forward for the PvP skill tree to be updated so I can try it out :).

I still like my current build better for both PvE and PvP, Acrobatics just makes me a lot more comfy than IR. Next patch will surely come with lots of changes to the tree, so I will wait to make official adjustments til then, but for now, use this build below. Frenzy charges are useless in PvP, so those are gone for a jewel slot and more crit multi. If you have some awesome jewels, free up some points from accuracy nodes for more jewel slots.

Current build
Picked up a cheapo soul taker for 4.5 ex since mana is an issue with a 6 link, and I've been testing double strike in pvp and it's fun as shit. Anyone have thoughts on how best to use a soul taker with this build? Reave is great for pve with an axe offhand, but not sure about single target / pvp.

E/ Dual Strike is still better than Double Strike, even with soul taker, and not having to deal with mana for attacks EVER is so worth the dps loss in PvP.
Last edited by roguemjb on Nov 5, 2015, 8:49:13 PM
hope this build will be updated soon , i want to try it in new league
"
hope this build will be updated soon , i want to try it in new league

It will be soon! I am testing some things with the new tree and some new skills. Obviously blasphemy and assassin's mark is amazing. Considering poison gem and the cluster and going for a couple more power charges at least for pve.

Stay tuned!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info