Lunaris Temple screenshot and one-week race

We've also announced the details of a one-week hardcore league that will run from Monday December 24 (NZ time) until the same time on the 31st. Note that I've moved the time back by four hours after the league was published yesterday, so make sure you know the correct time if you're interested in playing.

Although we haven't been able to make them weekly in recent weeks due to pressures of preparing 0.10.0, there's a new Build of the Week video being created this weekend.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 20, 2012, 9:58:49 PM
Interesting looking place. Very ornate and fancy.

First!
"I watch. I wonder. I create. I tear down."
-Sotha Sil
Last edited by Laerak on Dec 20, 2012, 10:03:48 PM
That temple looks amazing. I can't wait to be eviscerated or otherwise horribly killed there!
kind of reminds me of the last part of Act V in Diablo 2

edit: picture for comparison
Last edited by square0 on Dec 20, 2012, 10:16:24 PM
The colors are incredibly vibrant; the level of detail in the carpets is amazing.
And there will be a Solaris Temple..which has the best backing soundtrack of any of PoE's music I've heard so far :)

I can't wait!

Also, spectre sword n board blackguard. Yes please. I love the aesthetic.
I love the fact we start Act 1 on a beach, in caves and move into a lush jungle and forest area, and are now obviously headed into fancy civilized areas - such a nice progression through the game.
"
Enkai wrote:
I love the fact we start Act 1 on a beach, in caves and move into a lush jungle and forest area, and are now obviously headed into fancy civilized areas - such a nice progression through the game.

Totally agree. There is an incredible amount of potential for compelling story. At the very least, this allows us to get more attached to our characters.. I can't mention how many builds refer to themselves as "she/he" rather than "it".
Awesome! :- ) You don't cease to impress us!
The picture is great and that does seem quite a big mob!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Mysterious green totem? Running man buff? Iiiiiinteresting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info