Dec 24: One-week HC Race

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

Note that I have adjusted the start and end times to be four hours later than the ones initially published!

The top ten players will receive a Demigod's Presence (Unique Amulet).

The top players will also receive microtransaction credit for use in our cosmetic shop. This credit will last forever, so you can spend it in Open Beta when we have more things for you to purchase!

• #1: 500 Points (valued at $50)
  • #2: 400 Points (valued at $40)
  • #3: 300 Points (valued at $30)
  • #4-5: 200 Points (valued at $20)
  • #6-10: 100 Points (valued at $10)
  • #11-20: 50 Points (valued at $5)

For the following prizes, we will examine only the highest level character on each account that is still alive at the end of the race. The list of random currency items that will be awarded is here.

All characters over level 78 will receive 360 random currency items.
All characters over level 75 will receive 240 random currency items.
All characters over level 70 will receive 120 random currency items.
All characters over level 60 will receive 90 random currency items.
All characters over level 50 will receive 60 random currency items.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 20, 2012, 9:45:03 PM
This league is not solo and is not turbo. It's a very standard one-week race. The currency item prizes are tapered to start at slightly lower levels than the last event. They're not super generous, because we don't want people to feel that they have to give up their holiday period to stay competitive in the economy. Good luck!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 19, 2012, 7:40:43 PM
Oh.. My... Love you guys at ggg :')
dahh, ill be on vacancy for that week, no internet connexion -.-
Beta member since 0.9.8
Lol this event, people could spend all Christmas playing path of exile (no pun intended)
"
Chris wrote:
This league is not solo and is not turbo.

@_@
Remove the not please !
oh and if there is an economy in hc I'm not aware of it
Last edited by Pam on Dec 19, 2012, 8:37:48 PM
I don't think these day-long/week-long leagues should exist. It promotes account sharing so people can have their character online 24/7 or god forbid players actually playing 24 or more hours straight on their own.

Let's not forget that people have actually died playing games like diablo 3 for over 3 days straight and there wasn't even a prize there.

Now if you really want to keep them you can introduce a system where in those leagues each player can have a daily quota for playing like lets say 6-8 hours a day and if it's depleted they can't play anymore but you can start replenishing the playable hours while you are offline.

That way you ensure that players won't cheat with account sharing and they won't play like crazy each day. Plus after the initial 8 hours you can still play more in that same day if you stay offline for few hours etc. Also each day it gets resetted.
this will be a brutal race, can't wait!

Chris, you realise a lot of families/girlfriends/wives are going to dislike you for this race haha.
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
I literally can't wait for this race! I have plenty of free time to play and im hoping to hit at least 50.
My account isn't actually banned.
"
ragnarokgr wrote:
I don't think these day-long/week-long leagues should exist. It promotes account sharing so people can have their character online 24/7 or god forbid players actually playing 24 or more hours straight on their own.

Let's not forget that people have actually died playing games like diablo 3 for over 3 days straight and there wasn't even a prize there.

Now if you really want to keep them you can introduce a system where in those leagues each player can have a daily quota for playing like lets say 6-8 hours a day and if it's depleted they can't play anymore but you can start replenishing the playable hours while you are offline.

That way you ensure that players won't cheat with account sharing and they won't play like crazy each day. Plus after the initial 8 hours you can still play more in that same day if you stay offline for few hours etc. Also each day it gets resetted.

lol, are you crazy? don't cry if someone can play more time, this is an MMOARPG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info