Startup crash

Hi!

Im new to Path of Exile since yesterday.
So yesterday i downloaded the client, installed it and started it up fine. I played for about 2 hours without any problems.

Today when i try to launch the game, the game gets stuck on "Loading" with the grinding gear games logotype in the top, before entering the login screen. After about 10-20 sec frozen with that screen, i get "client.exe have stopped working" and im forced to close the client.

I haven't installed anything or made any changes to the game or the computer since i played the game yesterday.

Im using
Windows 7 64bit
Intel i5 2500k
Radeon HD 7850
Sound card integrated with motherboard

Thanks in advance
Johan
Wierd. Try to delete production_config.ini C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Path of Exile and run a pack check http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Last edited by Ekalindorskii on Dec 20, 2012, 2:21:09 PM
Very strange indeed. I deleted that file as you said, and tried to do the packcheck. After 10-20 sec i get the same message (the program have stopped working) while "checking pack" in cmd. I tried using other programs to see if there is anything strange going on with my computer in general, but it seems i only have problems with Path of Exile and the files around it.

Any suggestions?
Only solution that I see - delete contenk.ggpk and redownload the game.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info