1.0.1b Patch Notes

Here's my problem... My character died to carrion queen. I took off all my characters gear once i died because I planned to delete her and figured I might as well keep the gear on standard. Now I have a completely naked character restored... please help. I know its so much to ask but can I please have my items i was wearing back, my character naked is useless.
Patch file corrupted as well, bodohspam. I am trying to fix w/ this method I i found on the forums rather than delete and re-install.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/181499

Will let you know if it works...
"
Completed 1 Challengewheeltrain wrote:
Here's my problem... My character died to carrion queen. I took off all my characters gear once i died because I planned to delete her and figured I might as well keep the gear on standard. Now I have a completely naked character restored... please help. I know its so much to ask but can I please have my items i was wearing back, my character naked is useless.


Uh oh... this opens up a possible can of worms...
"
rishmc wrote:
Patch file corrupted as well, bodohspam. I am trying to fix w/ this method I i found on the forums rather than delete and re-install.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/181499

Will let you know if it works...



Re-installing lol...
I had the same infinite cycle of requiring an update.
I fixed this by closing steam entirely, and relaunching the game.
It did a small update, then worked.
IGN SquidFist
"
In-game announcement quote "We love u guys"


Now please give us CODT back,

sigh.


I don't think so mate. They'll ignore your post and others.
My whole build is trash right now, I can't even play.
IGN: NigraSilva
Lol... I have a character in standard but I was wondering why she was killing me at the speed of light. -50% xp =)
Last edited by 3Lodie on November 13, 2013 11:49 AM
On the sidenote, Carrion Queen spectres were sweet. Making them was pretty scary after I read about the bug through. :D
"
Completed 1 Challengewheeltrain wrote:
Here's my problem... My character died to carrion queen. I took off all my characters gear once i died because I planned to delete her and figured I might as well keep the gear on standard. Now I have a completely naked character restored... please help. I know its so much to ask but can I please have my items i was wearing back, my character naked is useless.

Contact support@grindinggear.com as advised in the announcement.
Cogito ergo scum.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/4665 - German Corner (Join /global 4745)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508810/ - Forum Ignore Addon by ignarsoll
"
nigrasilva wrote:
"
In-game announcement quote "We love u guys"


Now please give us CODT back,

sigh.


I don't think so mate. They'll ignore your post and others.
My whole build is trash right now, I can't even play.


Do what we've all had to do through any of the 100 nerfs in this game since OB and just re-roll.
Last edited by JalapenoBuck on November 13, 2013 1:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info