[Not a Bug] Prismatic Eclipse

Hello so i bought a sword for 20 chaos and it doesnt works what to do ?
the bonus from sword doesnt work .
http://beta.twitch.tv/Malarckey101
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 19, 2013, 6:30:45 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I suspect that these labels are wrong and that it should be per <gem color> socketed.

IE put a portal gem in it to increase range etc.

Are we talking total of all sockets or only the ones in the sword?

Edit: nvm, found the answer elsewhere. Only counts sockets in the sword.

Dunno about dual wielding two prismatic eclipses though.
IGN: SpireOfGrapeness
Last edited by Borup on Nov 13, 2013, 6:19:04 AM
I think it's supposed to include all the sockets on your gear, as 75% weapon dps or 36% speed based solely on the 3 sockets on the weapon is very very marginal. Also you can't get white sockets on it at all. I think it's supposed to include all the sockets on your gear and is currently bugged.
"
NihilSustinet wrote:
I think it's supposed to include all the sockets on your gear, as 75% weapon dps or 36% speed based solely on the 3 sockets on the weapon is very very marginal. Also you can't get white sockets on it at all. I think it's supposed to include all the sockets on your gear and is currently bugged.

This is incorrect. It is only designed to work with the sockets on the weapon.
"
Serrasin wrote:
"
NihilSustinet wrote:

just found that sword and experimented. damage raises when i equip 4 red socket gloves. but raises too small, like 2.5% not 25%
"
Borat_Sagdiev wrote:
"
Serrasin wrote:
"
NihilSustinet wrote:

just found that sword and experimented. damage raises when i equip 4 red socket gloves. but raises too small, like 2.5% not 25%

Are you sure it's not just raising because of a stat the gloves have?
It says + weapon rage per white socket
When will you have white sockets rolled into the weapon?
I think it is either a serious design flaw or just the weapon is bugged.
"
sx777 wrote:
It says + weapon rage per white socket
When will you have white sockets rolled into the weapon?
I think it is either a serious design flaw or just the weapon is bugged.

Or, as is most likely there is a new recipe getting added or a way to roll white sockets which hasn't been discovered as of yet.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
This is not a bug. Any time an item with sockets refers to sockets, it is referring only to it's own sockets. Prismatic Eclipse gets bonuses based on how many sockets of each colour it has.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 19, 2013, 6:31:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info