Holy fuck these map drops are fucking amazing

nothing changed, rng is rng
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
The high variance map system still is there, and still sucks.
RNG is a lazy and horrible way for any game to rely on for progression.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Nephalim wrote:
nothing changed, rng is rng

Besides, they said drop rate is increased and without numbers, it's up to you to believe it or not.
"
Cookie_Puss wrote:
lol, they're gonna nerf it next patch. Just like with CWDT gem, they give you something useful, and take it away when its useful/usable.

How am I not suprised this gem is mentioned in every thread, no matter the topic
jesus christ
Last edited by Norodian on Nov 13, 2013, 12:10:02 PM
Yeah, drops still suck. Its no better than before. I swear, there is some mechanism in place to determine your map drops and it isnt RNG. Its just too coincidental that I always get one map that will drop like 5, then almost nothing for the next 4-5+ maps. Its like a counter that checks to see how many maps you've had drop, and then throttles the drop rate until you've run X number of maps again. Its not like this is just a couple of times either, its like that all the time. I've been running maps for six months, and I see this pattern over and over.

However, in the few maps I've run since the patch, I havent had a map lower than the level of the map I'm running drop. So, maybe thats what they meant; higher chance for higher level maps. Who knows, we'll be left to guess as usual.
IGN: Standard: Feugue, Domination: KaomsDisciple
Fine, I'll do it. I'll take the dinosaur bait. Fucking happy?

Spoiler
OP is going to be all of us in just a few days hyyyypppppeeeeee
Spoiler
inb4 patch notes "we've nerfed the base drop rate of maps by 49% LUL"
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:23:45 PM
Map drops have always been amazing, except maybe in Awakening Beta.. that shit was terrible.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
RNG is a lazy and horrible way for any game to rely on for progression.

Cheap and reliable way to prolong gameplay time u mean :)
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info