I play melee, my girl plays a summoner....

Pretty big problem. Rolled Hardcore and decided I wanted to be summoner playing with two others. Oh boy, lots of complaints on the stream about it. They did good job as distractions and decoys but they were so easy to confuse and the bit of lag they caused was problematic.

As mentioned above, just lessening the number you can have by half would work wonders giving them x2 stats to make up for it. Wouldn't be perfect but would help with the lag problems and I can deal with them dieing off faster (even twice the hp isn't all that much with how bad some mobs hit) and having less 'decoy' targets if it means less clutter. In ideal situations just having them look noticeably different would be the biggest yield in improvement.

Hordes are nice, but the lag and the difficulty of telling ally and foe apart is quite rough.
1. make allied minions show up as washed up green color on the map.

2. make enemies that you see in your light radius show up as red on the map

3. change the skin for allied minions to be NOWHERE CLOSE to anything that isnt allied at all.

4. make monsters more visible in dark places, i swear sometimes theres a monster in your light radius and you just cant see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info