GIVING AWAY 3 KEYS TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT MOST! (0/3 REMAIN)

this will be the 31st competition I have entered to win a key, on top of the 6 hours of work on a piece of art i drew to win a key which didnt get picked (it was epic btw) I feel i have worked enough for one, please reward me with a key :D
Someone that "deserves" a key doesn't have to be the "best" gamer, or the "best" tester in my opinion.

I believe that the individuals that do receive these keys should be people that will spend there time trying to make the PoE community better.

When I find a game that I truly love, this is what I try to do and PoE just might be that game for me. I do my best to provide what the community needs. I own a Ventrilo server for whoever wants to use it. I stream and make videos that try to bring more people to the game. I also make instructional videos to help new players out. I post guides for people to use. I have spent countless hours teaching people how to pvp in games that I've play. Giving my time to the community is what I do. I believe the better the game's community, the better the gaming experience.

Couple videos from the past.
A Instructional video that I made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aixHnEUMms

Pvp videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tossingz
http://dt.acpvp.com/Tossing%20and%20Chemical%201.wmv

I just want to contribute to the growth of PoE.

63 Duelist Hardcore League (POE version 9.2)
#5 on ladder
Last edited by Tossing on Sep 3, 2011, 7:58:10 PM
I shall make this simple and straight.

1. Profession as programmer
2. ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL)
3. Passionate A.RPG Gamer since Diablo 1 (1996)
4. Willing to contribute in the beta testing to help/improve/suggest about the game mechanics in PoE.

Thanks
Hello

//the content has been deleted by me

Good luck to everybody :)

Last edited by GRGaRHRaWR on Sep 4, 2011, 5:29:50 AM
Last edited by Lo4f on Sep 5, 2011, 1:35:30 AM
I have experience in game QA and have beta and alpha tested many games in the past. Throughout my game testing experience I've always manage to find out of the way bugs and issues no one else has spotted. Also, Grinding Gear Games are a great company from what I've seen so far and I want to support them. Right now that means helping test their game so that they have a better finished product that people want to spend their money in. Finally, I have a bunch of free time at the moment that I'm perfectly willing to devote to testing the game.
I won't bore you with a crazy reason I deserve this beta key, because honestly I probably don't. Truth is, I have a friend playing this and he told me this was going to be the next greatest thing and I really want to get into it. Simply put, if you send me a beta key, I'd be much appreciative! I hope you enjoyed this straightforward, grammatically correct post. lul

<3 feevin
ide like one.
Prep:

Before I say anything, I think you made a great gesture here today, and I'm happy with you giving out 3 BETA Keys.

Start:

Okay, to start this off, my name is ViperSniper101. I am nice, respectful, and constantly asking for a chance at Path of Exile.

I have been always asking to get a BETA Key, and been very kind by doing it. I can play it anytime I can, because I am currently unemployed. I will record game play-throughs, like Force, or Lumin. I can play with you, or play with other players currently that has the BETA.

Key Essentials:

I have always been waiting patiently, and asking as nice as I can. You can even look at my recent posts. I love to give suggestions, feedback, and include a lot of members in activities I play.

Wise Choice:

Not only am I a great, and wise choice, but I can respect a lot of members around me, and will.

Take it in
:

Please take this into suggestion, and please choose me for a BETA Key. I will respect what you choose and hopefully I can get a Key. I also will be posting Threads such as this one, when I play. Thanks, and have a great day!

Information
:

Account Name: ViperSniper101

BNET Name: ChaosDragoon
BETA Member since August 11, 2011 11:02
Hi,

I'd like to test this game out as it looks very promising and I'm a hardcore ARPG (hack and slash) game freak. I heard about this game mid August, which is strange as I usually hunt these kind of games but somehow I missed it.

I've been beta tester in many games and I've ALWAYS provided feedback. No matter did I like the game or not, I always give feedback. There is no sense to play a game, which is in test version, if you don't give anything back. It is useless as they always wipe your characters/progress after beta, so... I just don't want this game become next Mythos. I mean THE Mythos, the original one by Flagship. Not the korean bullshit which was horrible, even after all the feedback we gave them.

Anyways, I've played games since I was 6 years old and my first game was... Diablo. Yes, Diablo. I played it with my brother and it was extremely fun even though I didn't understand anything about it. Hehe.
Since then it's been mostly FPS/ARPG/RPG games only because I love both genres.

But my brother has this game now, and we'd like to adventure together and get that nostalgy once again. Also, I'm extremely bored right now as I don't have any good ARPG to play and I have to watch my brother playing PoE with his laptop when ever I visit him. That makes me a sad panda :(.

Anyways, good luck to everyone!

-Vomak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info