Aura Support EK [Novice Friendly Build!] with MoM, IR, AA and EB! [@TheAuraEK Nemesis 82]

"
Krisbit wrote:
Thanks a lot. Gona try it for sure.

One more thing. What armor and stats should be look for?
Evasion+ES ?
For stats i believe it gona be standard hp+resists and... ? +mana +max mana? +phys. dmg +faser casting? -mana reserved?

Yes those are the stats you should be looking for, look at my gear to see which items i prefer.
bump
I like the build a lot, currently I'm running a cookie cutter life, armor 3 aura build. It has quite a few more life nodes than your build. I'm interested in trying your build out but I'm not sure I want to spend ~25 regrets and lose probably around 800 life to try this out.
This build is quite durable.

Except to Unholy Fire. That stuff burns me faster than any other character I've seen. I usually have to get away as fast as possible or die. Mind over Matter does not reduce this damage, as far as I know; it doesn't seem to cover damage over time effects at all actually.

Now, in merciless, so far and without my higher level items, I only have 53 fire resist. I could have a lot more.

My level 64 character can take arc, aoe blood spray hit from Kole and survive; crit even. That is with ~700 ES and 1200 life. Not bragging, but observing. Two in a row and I don't move? I die, heh.

Thank you so much for this guide i've been looking for giving parties lots of aura while doing damage myself!
is it normal to have a very low hp pool?

i have about 2100 HP at level 59.
Trying the build. Only issue I see is the attackspeed is quite low. It would be nice to change around abit. I feel attackspeed equals survival.

Also wondering why you are using faster projectiles instead of added fire damage.

Thanks for a nice read and Im following it to the letter =)
Last edited by Tsteken on Nov 15, 2013, 1:10:54 AM
Bumping gonna be trying out this build, here's to you keeping it updated. :P
awesome guide, keep it updated!
IGN: sabratta
gonna try that build
Last edited by danteafk on Nov 17, 2013, 11:17:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info