Me gusta taco mucho

A temperamento de la spaghetti, sinora!
Ma che cazzo?
Taco Bell......Live Mas.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Hola senor! Que tal? Me mucho gusta el rojo helados!
Muy bien rojo helados.. no perros!
=) It's so cute see you guys trying to talk in spanish (something like me trying to talk in english :P) is funny because you always made the same mistake with the position of the words and the gender of the word.

Lets translate literally what you say Sparowes

"Hi sir! Whats up? I much like the red icecream!
Very well red icecream... no dogs!"

Dafaq is a red icecream? an Strawberry icecream? :P

Pero no importa pueden seguir practicando y tal vez en algun momento no tenga que estar hablando todo el tiempo en ingles ya que a veces cansa forzar tanto el cerebro jajajaja!

"But it dont care, you can keep practicing and maybe sometime I dont have to be talking all the time in english, since sometimes I get tired forcing my brain so much hahahahaha!"

Ahaha and good morning ppl here is 9:50 A.M. in Argentina =P

Buenos dias muchachos son las 9:50 A.M. aca en Argentina =P
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
Last edited by exploder on Dec 17, 2012, 7:53:09 AM
Si quieren aprender Español mirense este canal, es en realidad un chabon de Estados Unidos de Phoenix creop pero que habla perfectamente el castellano se equivoca muy pocas veces.

If you wanna learn Spanish, look at this channel, is a north american in fact from Phoenix I guess but he talk a perfect spanish he dont miss much words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IpOfFlX8gc

Bye! :P
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
Butbutbut... Italian sounds so much cooler...
"
Crossflip wrote:
Butbutbut... Italian sounds so much cooler...

Ahahaha thats true if you're talking about Mafia :P... but if you talk about, for example, sexy things... Womans who talk in spanish (Argentinian Spanish or Spanish from Spain) are so much hotter than anything in the world, I guess more than French is just... perfect :P
And for cool English for me is the coolest lenguage to talk in a cool way, but if you want to say deep thing Spanish is better because it have more words and ways to express a lot of things... in the other side Indian and Japanesse are for me the funniest lenguage, is more about the accent of course not the lenguage... And japanesse girls talking sexy is hot like hell to but only if she really know what she's doing :P

Regards/Saludos
Well...can I get a beta key, for starting such an awesome thread, that made us all learn a little bit moar about the spanish language?XD
I get an beta key invitation but i already give it to my best friend :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info