Me gusta taco mucho

"
exploder wrote:
"
Crossflip wrote:
Butbutbut... Italian sounds so much cooler...

Ahahaha thats true if you're talking about Mafia :P... but if you talk about, for example, sexy things... Womans who talk in spanish (Argentinian Spanish or Spanish from Spain) are so much hotter than anything in the world, I guess more than French is just... perfect :P
And for cool English for me is the coolest lenguage to talk in a cool way, but if you want to say deep thing Spanish is better because it have more words and ways to express a lot of things... in the other side Indian and Japanesse are for me the funniest lenguage, is more about the accent of course not the lenguage... And japanesse girls talking sexy is hot like hell to but only if she really know what she's doing :P

Regards/Saludos

I'm South Indian, and trust me, mate, we don't have a language called Indian. Where I live, potatoes are called urlakelangoos and almost every time a foreign person tries to pronounce my name it ends up sounding like the word spaghetti.

ahahaha Crossflip thats why i say that *Your lenguage* is funny because is hard to pronunce, but any lenguage is hard to a foreign, Spanish ppl trying to speak English sometimes sounds stupid and rough, but when an English Speaker try to speak Spanish is just to much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTUQjGXNZbc
Look this video, Dustin in the right side is from USA but he speak a marvelous Argentinian Spanish but his friend... well you see the diference :P

And for enlarge my knowledge whats the name of your lenguage Crossflip? as you see im pretty ignorant at this :P Like Colon who call any American North/Latin (In that time was the same) an Indians because he thought that he was at India :P

Regards :P
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
"
Sparowes wrote:
Hola senor! Que tal? Me mucho gusta el rojo helados!
Muy bien rojo helados.. no perros!

just replace english with spanish and it works.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
"
Sparowes wrote:
Hola senor! Que tal? Me mucho gusta el rojo helados!
Muy bien rojo helados.. no perros!

just replace english with spanish and it works.

Lol!!

Sometimes it happens to me, so sorry about it, i do my best!
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
Google translate yay! I speak tamil.

நான் தமிழ் பேச

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info