Installation problem: Checking resources

"
TakeNotes wrote:

I do not see why you're upset at the company... It's clearly a problem with how your ISP caches or something with your computer... I downloaded 92% of the game and I got the same error as you. All I did was close it, run it as Administrator and waited patiently for 2 minutes until the download realized where it left off... and then it began and ran smoothly for the remainder of the download... I am now playing the game as we speak -.O

You should troubleshoot on your end before flaming a company who so graciously gave you an opportunity to play and provide feedback for them. Remember, this game will also be 100% free to play for YOUR enjoyment once it is completed.

I´m wether upset with the company nor do i flame anyone o_O
i just told the fact that i got no problems with any other download, therefore in my opinion i find it hard to believe its caused by my ISP. If this is correct or not i dont know.
Also does my download NOT resume where i broke off. At none of the 10 times i tried and restarted the patcher it started where it left off :|
Tomorrow i´m gonna try to download it from my university, we´ll see if it works there :(

Maybe it would be helpful to provide an alternative download source because as it seems i´m not the only one with this problem.. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info