Several random connection problems

It sounds like there's a connection problem between your computer and our servers. To help identify where the problem is please try downloading WinMTR and run it for at least 100 pings with eu.login.pathofexile.com as the "Host". Post the output here or email it to me at support@grindinggear.com
It looks like you're getting pretty horrible packet loss right the way along the route. Are you using wireless or wifi? If so please try using a wired connection and see if that helps. If it doesn't, or if you're already using a wired connection, you could try swapping the cables/ports or resetting your router/modem. Failing that you'll need to contact your ISP and get them to investigate what's causing the packet loss.
Well, your new MTR looks a lot better at least.

It's pretty strange that once you're connected it's fine, and only sometimes have problems establishing new connections...

I don't suppose you're running a lot of torrents or something? If so I guess your router could be reaching some limit on how many connections it can keep track of.

Have you had problems connecting to anything else, e.g. when you're unable to connect to the game are you still able to connect to websites or other online games?

The patching server and EU login server are in completely different data centers, so given that you've had problems connecting to both of them it seems like the problem will be something local to your connection (or potentially ISP), as the routes will diverge pretty quickly after that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info