Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[OFFLINE] Starcraft42`s - Day 64: 17th day of Alpha Testing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ SUNDAY BIG BETA GIVEAWAY ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We will be celebrating 200 hours of stream/vods in only 16 days this Sunday. As of today (Saturday for most of you), I have streamed 196 hours of Path of Exile since I received my Beta Key Saturday two weeks ago.

Chris was so kind to provide me with a number of beta keys that I will give away throughout Sundays broadcast.

I am sure you already know this, but Chris and GGG are the Best ^^ Thank you so much!

The broadcast will start between 10-11am JST (in 7-8 hours from timestamp) and will go through midnight (so I will stream for 12-14 hours). As I have many viewers from all kinds of timeframes, I will give away the keys throught the day.

Each giveaway will be announced in this Thread a few minutes beforehand, so you should have time to turn on the stream should you not be able to watch the whole time.

Giveaways will be held by some fun guessing games, PoE trivia or by any other means that I will conjure up by later today ^^

As always, thanks to the many viewers today and the great fun we had playing with fire today ^^

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW ^^ I will go sleep now :P

Last edited by Starcraft42 on Sep 17, 2011, 2:11:52 PM
Neat.
Keyblades!
I hope i get one.
awesome, i will be there!
Play to Crush
Former ShadowBane Player
Cool, I'll probably be there like usual, hopefully you don't get lost messing with your sound settings for 2 hours this time. lol :P
cool
oh man, it's gonna be like 4AM in Europe when you do that, that's exactly in the middle of my sleeping... how am I gonna go to work in Monday?:D
Don't believe everything you think!
"
Zlutz wrote:
oh man, it's gonna be like 4AM in Europe when you do that, that's exactly in the middle of my sleeping... how am I gonna go to work in Monday?:D

^

my sleeping rhythm right now is going to sleep about when you start and waking up towards the end.....damn
Last edited by Hermoder on Sep 17, 2011, 3:30:32 PM
sweet, looks like I'll be pulling an all nighter
Super sad I can't be a part of this...starts at 10pm EST and my girl will literally shit bricks if I stay up all night trying to get a key for a video game....

sad times.
Play to Crush
Former ShadowBane Player

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info